HR station mix in progress

hey Turtle, you should try and get ido1957's song "in my heart". it's really good.

Last edited:
Got 'er streaming now. I was grooving until I got to mine.... It pales in comparison to some of the really great songs on there....

Etiquette question

If I want to comment on any specific tracks or artists, is this the proper thread, or do I go search to see if they posted it originally in the mp3 forum, or would you guys (and gals) prefer I pm you, or what?

This station is extremely helpful to me because I really don't have time to go listen to all of this stuff individually and keep up with the threads.

I know, if I'd stay out of the cave...

Actually, for a while

I think I'll just listen and enjoy.

Some pretty talented people we got here.

Some I've got the overwhelming urge to remix, though.

Must...resist...temptation...to...produce...

notCardio said:
I think I'll just listen and enjoy.

Some pretty talented people we got here.

Some I've got the overwhelming urge to remix, though.

Must...resist...temptation...to...produce...

You can remix mine anytime. :D

Actually I'm completely redoing it right now, so hopefully it will turn out better this time. I can't get a decent sound out of this pos amp and I've been trying for the past hour. :mad:

Disckson Christensen - Song For All The Years

Great song, not sure who it was on this board that did it though. I love the intro riff that gets played throughout the song. :cool:

Timothy Lawler said:
I'd say comment here.

Tim

Your stuff blows me away. So don't feel bad if I don't comment on it any further. It's just too good. I wouldn't know what else to say.

If I think of something, I'll throw it out there.

turtlishous said:
done and done ....!

Thanks a lot....been listening most of the day at work....Deep & Dark was the wrong version...that was a drunken mix that myself and a buddy did one night :o I updated it when I got home....anyway, thanks again and great job on the hr mix thing, pretty cool!!! :D

notCardio said:
If I want to comment on any specific tracks or artists, is this the proper thread, or do I go search to see if they posted it originally in the mp3 forum, or would you guys (and gals) prefer I pm you, or what?

This station is extremely helpful to me because I really don't have time to go listen to all of this stuff individually and keep up with the threads.

I know, if I'd stay out of the cave...

i would be honored to have started a thread that would give insite, tips, nits, comps, etc.....to the owners of songs that i've commodeered! :D

have at it!

danny.guitar said:
Disckson Christensen - Song For All The Years

Great song, not sure who it was on this board that did it though. I love the intro riff that gets played throughout the song. :cool:

you just gave me a very intresting idea, but probably time consuming, .....i'm gonna see if i can tag the songs with user names. hope you don't mind if i borrow your comment.. :rolleyes:

jpw23 said:
Thanks a lot....been listening most of the day at work....Deep & Dark was the wrong version...that was a drunken mix that myself and a buddy did one night :o I updated it when I got home....anyway, thanks again and great job on the hr mix thing, pretty cool!!! :D

i was diggin that alot when i was cruzzin your tunes about 3 or so weeks ago......maybe not quite that long ago, but .........i love it. can't imagin what you did to mix it"better"..but if you post it i'll switch it up for you if you would like.

Nicole_Rose said:
hey Turtle, you should try and get ido1957's song "in my heart". it's really good.

got it and your right! great song, great tip, thanx, don't know how i missed that one :o

TelePaul said this and i was thinking the same thing
I love your(g and m project)voice, its very John Martyn/Van Morrison. Great tune!

Nooooooooo!

turtlishous said:
one more bump befor i head in to the hip hop world and see what i can find:)

I know, that's not very open minded of me, but couldn't you or someone else do a separate hip-hop station? I listen to your station at work, and I'll always be having to go over and click 'next' when the rap comes on.

OK,OK, I'm over it. But I don't have to like it. :(

Sorry, rap guys. I generally turn it down when the metal comes on, too. There is one metal guy/band that's pretty good, but then the metal people probably think he's not metal enough. :rolleyes:

What can I say, I'm an old fart. :o

turtlishous said:
i was diggin that alot when i was cruzzin your tunes about 3 or so weeks ago......maybe not quite that long ago, but .........i love it. can't imagin what you did to mix it"better"..but if you post it i'll switch it up for you if you would like.

I updated it on the soundclick site.......I really need to start keeping track of what I do to avoid little surprises like that. :D

How are you adding the songs

In what order?

It would be helpful to me if you just added new ones at the end of the list as you go, then we could skip down to the part that we left off with last time and the new stuff begins instead of having to search through for new stuff.

Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work. :)

Back