hey i need serious help everyone

jr714oc

ok i got a condensor mic and a m audio audiophile sound card and i just got a mixer for my mic...but theres a problem i can hear music coming out from my speakers but when i tried to record or something i cant because it looks like my mic is not connecter right or something i talk on the mic and nothing moves can anyone help please

Please explain what your signal chain is first so we can have a frame of reference for where to start to help you man! I assume your sound card is properly installed. I will also assume you have the mic connected to your mixer. When you talk into the mixer, i assume you hear sound coming from speakers powered either by an external amp or internal amp, or powered mixer amp. So, now here is where you need to add some info. You are connected from the mixer line out of some kind to your sound card input, correct? Your sound card should have software which controls the inputs and outputs, correct? And I assume this is where you aren't showing any signal to the sound card?

Back