Help choosing a mixer under $80

ser710

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a mixer for live streaming and I have no clue what to look for. I'm on a tight budget so I was looking for something under $80f possible. I already have a microphone but I noticed that I get a lot of background noise, through the streaming app you can negate the effect and add other filters but that is only happening to the stream and the mic sounds a lot better. While playing games people would sometimes say they cannot hear me, my voice is too low so I was thinking about a mixer to help with the mic quality.

Was thinking of going USB route to reduce the hassle of having more cables or buying anything extra.

I play music while I stream, use a mic, audio coming from the game I'm playing and I'm always using headphones. Would love to control all the audio separately, don't know if I'm asking for too much here.

Would like an audio mixer with a compressor to reduce the noise from the mic, possible noise gate to keep things leveled and anything else that would make my mic better.

Anything else I should be considering?
Any extra info you guys need for your suggestions?

Back