FS: Pair Of Optimus 5" Full Range speakers ( Auratone'ish)

snatchman

Have a pair of Optimus 5" fullrange speaker that simulate Auratones..I think they sound very good ( if a speaker of this nature sounds good...:confused:)..I was using them with a QSC 100 wpc amp..Actually really detailed speakers..Asking $60.00 shipped..

I'm pretty fruit for those little Optimus speakers, have a pair of 7W's, a pair of 7's, and a pair of 3.5's. Not in the market for more, but I can certainly indorse them, if it means anything to anybody.

Of all the things Rat Shack discontinued when they went from more "hobbiest" to more "consumer," IMO the Optimus speaker line was the most tragic.

Last edited:
I'm pretty fruit for those little Optimus speakers, have a pair of 7W's, a pair of 7's, and a pair of 3.5's. Not in the market for more, but I can certainly indorse them, if it means anything to anybody.

+1....They are purrtty also.....( black wood)..

I don't have pictures..Sorry.. I've never done the posted thing..I've never owned a camera/learned to upload..I tried searching for a generic picture but couldn't find one.. I've sold several pieces of gear here and tons on the other Forums..You can asked the guys here that I keep my word and the gear is as I advertise it to be..!..Thanks...

Back