first song in my "studio in progress"

Hi

It's a pretty good song. The guitars are well layout and the mix and recording are good. My only comment would be to put more expression in the vocals. The music express some emotions that are not shared by the vocals.

Nice work.

/Jack Real

The guitars at the beginning sound like they could do with being compressed a bit to me.... but then again what do I know :confused:

it sounds like it was well recorded. but the vocals are in and out of pitch. Defintely need to put more into them. Like you said , you didn't put much into it, and it reflects in the song. I think you'll get more reviews, and better advice, coments, citicisms, if you were to post your best effort. Practice the vocals more, and when you have time to really work on it, record it and then repost it!! looking forward to it!!

JasonBird

love the background guitar fill..great dynamic.......but you are holding back on the vocal which i think is leading you into bum notes.....and the whole piece needs an ambience treatment to bring it out there ....like some kind of reverb slap back......keep at it mate.

Back