Election fraud? Forget about it!

Trump definitely threw a wrench into the globalist plans. Now they’re working overtime to get caught up with their agenda.

No.
You cannot gloss over the fact that all other presidential elections have been accepted (including Trump) except for Biden.
Bullshit.
That’s a lie Dave, Hillary and the whole Democrat machine couldn’t accept a Trump presidency. It was fought from day one.

Trump definitely threw a wrench into the globalist plans. Now they’re working overtime to get caught up with their agenda.
Globalism is dead. They arent interested in it now. They are planning to completely change the economy to a credit system where you are credited and penalised for your carbon footprint. It has to be up and running in 8 years and full steam ahead by 2035.

Travel and air travel will be largely history...........except of course for the elite.

He is not accepted by people who believe the election was rigged.
It wasn't.
Well there were lots of people who came out and claimed all sorts in the next few days after the election. The whole world watched amazed and confused. You lot blame Trump, but it wasn't him making the claims. He did react to what was being said as anyone did. But it was others making the claims. You should blame them.

That’s a lie Dave, Hillary and the whole Democrat machine couldn’t accept a Trump presidency. It was fought from day one.
I agree that Trump winning was difficult for many to accept.
But... there was NO platform by the loser to promote election fraud, was there?
It's never happened before, and that's because it doesn't happen.

Well there were lots of people who came out and claimed all sorts in the next few days after the election. The whole world watched amazed and confused. You lot blame Trump, but it wasn't him making the claims. He did react to what was being said as anyone did. But it was others making the claims. You should blame them.
So Trump never said the election was rigged?
Are you high?

So Trump never said the election was rigged?
Are you high?
I never said that. Again you try to skew and blame. What I basically said is others said it first and he reacted to what they said. He didnt come out two minutes after the votes were counted and plaster the tv screens with all the dodgy stuff. Others did that.

I never said that. Again you try to skew and blame. What I basically said is others said it first and he reacted to what they said. He didnt come out two minutes after the votes were counted and plaster the tv screens with all the dodgy stuff. Others did that.
Skew you.
Trump said it was rigged immediately.

November 5th two days later. What he said about if I lose it must be rigged before the election doesnt matter.

The Dems came out minutes after Trump had won and claimed it was wrong.

Back