Election fraud? Forget about it!

The FBI and government leaders hate a populist.
That's why JFK had to go.
Listen to Jessee Jackson speak about the MLK assassination:

What a shame.
people just don't learn do they?
There's no need for Americans to be overly concerned with foreign operatives who are he'll bent on destroying America or destroy the election process. Americans are extremely capable of destroying the U.S. from within.

Interesting read.

There's no need for Americans to be overly concerned with foreign operatives who are he'll bent on destroying America or destroy the election process. Americans are extremely capable of destroying the U.S. from within.

Interesting read.

At least Nixon kept me out of the grave yard. 😓
My draft number was in the 60s.
I was okay with democrats, but I started liking republicans better after Nixon got us out of Viet Nam.
I could pardon Watergate for THAT.

Last edited:
Interesting read.
Interesting read to the extent that it makes clear that "widespread voter fraud" is unnecessary to win an election.

Strategic voter fraud in certain states or large cities is all that is required to win.

RIP Joe Kennedy.

Interesting read to the extent that it makes clear that "widespread voter fraud" is unnecessary to win an election.

Strategic voter fraud in certain states or large cities is all that is required to win.

RIP Joe Kennedy.
Agreed, ask Peter Navarro

Trump had a slogan. “Make America Great Again”

What’s Biden’s? “Destroy America From Within”

I sincerely don’t understand why you lefties are still so Anti Trump despite him being out of office with no power.

Meanwhile Joe Biden and his administration, as well as the Democrats are working at breakneck speed to turn the US into a third world nation

You have to live here too.
Don’t you care about the future of this country??

And let him and others bitch about the election being stolen. So what?

Hillary bitched and moaned about her loss the entire time Trump was in office. She just blamed it on something else rather than voter fraud.

Hillary bitched and moaned about her loss the entire time Trump was in office. She just blamed it on something else rather than voter fraud.
I swear, the only people who don’t care about Hillary at this point is the left.

Everyone else is still talking about her.

And she wrote a book that didn't sell well.

I swear, the only people who don’t care about Hillary at this point is the left.

Everyone else is still talking about her.
The Democrats may no longer care about Hillary, but it's obvious that she hasn't received the DNC memo excluding her from the club. Every now and then she pipes up to voice her opinion as if she is still the Queen of the Democratic party.

I'll wager it that a few months after the mid term election Michelle Obama will announce her candidacy for POTUS in 2024.

Back