Election fraud? Forget about it!

60's guy

It goes without saying that election fraud is nothing new to the U.S., Russia, China or to any other country.

What bothers me most? The Biden administration failed in its attempt to establish a czar of disinformation.

It appears that Governor Ned Lamont of Connecticut is now:

Nope they didn’t fail.

They did create the ‘illusion’ that it failed.

Michael Chertoff is the Disinformation Czar.

Remember him? 2nd director of Homeland Security Agency, Co Author of the Patriot act, and CEO of Chertoff industries. Those wonderful people that brought full body scanners to every US airport.

It goes without saying that election fraud is nothing new to the U.S., Russia, China or to any other country.

What bothers me most? The Biden administration failed in its attempt to establish a czar of disinformation.

It appears that Governor Ned Lamont of Connecticut is now:

The Propaganda machine is running full blast, because so many people really do want to believe that garbage and know how to make full use of it. I feel my vote is just being toyed with, so l am not doing that again, voting. I see no solution because the majority of people today are little more than mice when it comes to using intelligence. But if the Universe 25 model is correct, then we are at the end of Phase D. And from the looks of things we are right on schedule. Back in '65 or so we were taught that sh*t hits the fan when the world population hits 8 billion, and here we are. So what is happening today was in fact accurately predicted. Voter fraud or whatever it won't take much of a straw to break the camel's back when that straw takes its place.

Democrats throughout the U.S. would be screaming at the top of their lungs had it been a Republican governor offering to pay $150K for someone to analyze left leaning websites.

Purely from my perspective it's clear to me that differences of opinion are not we!comes here at HR.

That where it ends for me.

Democrats throughout the U.S. would be screaming at the top of their lungs had it been a Republican governor offering to pay $150K for someone to analyze left leaning websites.

Purely from my perspective it's clear to me that differences of opinion are not we!comes here at HR.

I don't believe in democrat / republican, left / right, conservative / liberal. To me they are all totally different parties, mashed up and misused so nobody knows what is going on. Since when is Women's Rights a Conservative thing? I thought we were passed all that. I don't know if this is a left leaning website, but l know those that have been put into positions of power want to know about everything that goes on in the internet, left right or whatever.

This is a better forum to post your thoughts and opinions that Facebook or just about anywhere else. I am a stones throw from turning 70, just a few more years. When l join the rest of my friends, my opinion won't matter anymore, but our thoughts will at least live on until this forum is no more.

I am a stones throw from turning 70, just a few more years. When l join the rest of my friends, my opinion won't matter anymore, but our thoughts will at least live on until this forum is no more.
You're not the only old guy who is here at HR. There are other older guys here at HR who avoid political discussions. Probably because it's a waste of words.

You're not the only old guy who is here at HR. There are other older guys here at HR who avoid political discussions. Probably because it's a waste of words.
I only know lm old when l look in a mirror. Goddamn it! Lol! But we never talked about politics ever. It's a new thing to me. When you have really good drugs and hot girls on both arms, you really don't have politics running through your head.

And sure it's a waste of words, but it gives me something to read. You want a hit of this???

I think it's great that they are trying to find someone to watch out for misinformation, but I don't think that $150,000 is a fair salary. It would be better if they could find someone who is passionate about the issue and is willing to do it for less money or even for free.

--
Jason Hook. I enjoy remixing old songs using Audacity together with UnMixIt for vocal removal or isolation

There is no evidence of widespread election fraud in the USA. Trump lost every single court case on this issue - over 60 cases.

It is pathetic to malign American elections as being similar to Russia's farcical elections, where anyone who opposes Putin is thrown in prison, poisoned, or murdered.

There is no evidence of widespread election fraud in the USA. Trump lost every single court case on this issue - over 60 cases.

It is pathetic to malign American elections as being similar to Russia's farcical elections, where anyone who opposes Putin is thrown in prison, poisoned, or murdered.
You dont like and oppose Putin as well don't you IBB? :unsure:

Putin has long arms. Check out the ones he poisoned in London..............So be very careful IBB, you just don't know who is watching you.o_O:ROFLMAO:

I know plenty of Russian citizens who don’t like and oppose Putin. They’re not in jail, poisoned or killed . ;)

I know plenty of Russian citizens who don’t like and oppose Putin. They’re not in jail, poisoned or killed . ;)
Just fucking with you IBB, ;)

In all fairness these Russians live in LA.

I guess Putin’s arms aren’t that long
😂

. Trump lost every single court case on this issue - over 60 cases.
What number of those cases were even heard and went through the whole legal process?
I haven’t followed the cases closely as I don’t really have an interest, but.....

It seems like quite a few cases never even made it to the bench. I know one early on was filed on behalf of 20 some states was dismissed for lack of standing.

How do you ‘lose’ a case when no one is even willing to hear it?

It's a fair point though. I was imprecise. Yes, there are some Russian citizens - even in Russia - who oppose Putin and are not poisoned or in prison. It's a risky thing to do though.

Of course, if they criticize the war in Ukraine, they can be imprisoned. In fact they are not even allowed to call it a war.

And if any of them ever gained a significant amount of political support, he would forcefully put it down one way or another.

What number of those cases were even heard and went through the whole legal process?
I haven’t followed the cases closely as I don’t really have an interest, but.....

It seems like quite a few cases never even made it to the bench. I know one early on was filed on behalf of 20 some states was dismissed for lack of standing.

How do you ‘lose’ a case when no one is even willing to hear it?

Indeed many of Trump's cases didn't go far because they were based on nothing but lies.

Back