DAW Users With ADD

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I've got my slippers and sweater on,my Packers mug is full of coffee and the oven is preheating for a loaf of bread and some corn muffins.No turkey here,prime rib,goes great with football.;)Seeing as the Packers are playing I'm going with a simple menu,my boy would be happy if you just set a slab of meat in front of him.;)

After football it's family movie night,we'll be watching the cooking rat movie.

Snow
We got our first last night,not enough to shovel and it will be melted by mid day.

She prefers Guy (says he looks rugged and manly).
I'm crunchy on the outside,but I have a soft and chewy center.

LATER!!!!!!

I'm crunchy on the outside,but I have a soft and chewy center.LATER!!!!!!

Lets not go there;)

And to all my Yankee doodle dandee friends :

Happy Thanksgiving!!

You lot are always on bloody vacation and long weekends it seems to me:rolleyes:

Should I stay or should I go
I've got a card for 20% off for a limited time sale at GC,it's between 8 and 10,I'm thinking about going,but I don't really have ant money.Of course spending money I don't have on toys I don't have the talent to use is something I'm pretty good at.:o

Today
I'm going to emmision testing and giving a bid on a job,other than that it's wide open.Tomorrow I'm taking the boy to a Bucks game.Whoo hoo,this boy is living large!

LATER!!!!

Should I stay or should I go
I've got a card for 20% off for a limited time sale at GC,it's between 8 and 10,I'm thinking about going,but I don't really have ant money.Of course spending money I don't have on toys I don't have the talent to use is something I'm pretty good at.:o

Today
I'm going to emmision testing and giving a bid on a job,other than that it's wide open.Tomorrow I'm taking the boy to a Bucks game.Whoo hoo,this boy is living large!

LATER!!!!

Who cares about talent:confused: Its the journey that counts. Music is its own reward;)

Whats emission testing? :confused: Do they test your farts?:) Or is it your truck exhaust?

Happy belated Thanksgiving, guys.
Mike, sorry about your dad.
...and what's up with this?

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=254139

A long time ago a bunch of stuff happened and they all lived happily ever after.The end.

That's got to be my favorite story ever.:)

Tonight
Just got back from the Bucks game,it was about 3/4 full and the streets in town seemed pretty dead.I'm thinking between Thanksgiving,deer hunting and shopping everyone was too pooped to party.

No Packers tomorrow:(,I might actually get something done.:eek:

LATER!!!!!

Hey what's up?
I wuz wunderin if y'all are still alive?
I am,depending on your definition of "alive".

Packers
I get the feeling a lot of people in Wisconsin won't be making it to work Friday,regardless of the outcome.

LATER!!!!

Hey what's up?
I wuz wunderin if y'all are still alive?
I am,depending on your definition of "alive".LATER!!!!

Hey, I'll have you know I have been working like a cotton picker these past few weeks - even the weekend:eek:

Although I did spend Saturday night away at a hotel where wifeys family held a big party and my daughters band were the entertainment.:cool:

This week it is all go go go as we wind up the heat for the year end financials:rolleyes: Boring, I know, but not when your bonus depends on it;)

And on a very positive note, I got tapped up by an "executive search consultant" (Headhunter to you and I) last week and seems they are pretty serious about me for a role with more of everything I want and less hassle than I get now from the corporate suits.

News of my hard work and dilligence must have broken out:D

Onwards and upwards men:)

And on a very positive note, I got tapped up by an "executive search consultant" (Headhunter to you and I) last week and seems they are pretty serious about me for a role with more of everything I want and less hassle than I get now from the corporate suits.
They must have gone for you after they heard that I had retired. ;)

And on a very positive note, I got tapped up by an "executive search consultant"
Great!I'll send you my resume and give my two weeks notice at my place so I can get ready for a new high paying executive job.:cool:

This being nice to people on the internet thing is really starting to pay off.

Big game tomorrow
If you have the NFL network.:eek:

LATER!!!!

Back