CURRENT EVENTS!

I was asking because I have a friend in Alberta who pays for all his healthcare with private doctors out of pocket. When I asked why, when all your care is covered, his answer was simply “it takes to damn long”.

Good thing your friend is RICH! See what being RICH can do for you? The American DREAM!

I was asking because I have a friend in Alberta who pays for all his healthcare with private doctors out of pocket. When I asked why, when all your care is covered, his answer was simply “it takes too damn long”.
Yeah, I suppose it could be variable by region.

But they do have government assisted suicide. :LOL:

Question. Aren’t wait times for medical care quite long?

Well yeah, if one can get an abortion for health reasons, why not yutha, uth, euthi, ... offing oneself? Fair is fair! No backroom stuff, leave it to the professionals. Though a shame it takes so long, innit.

Well yeah, if one can get an abortion for health reasons, why not yutha, uth, euthi, ... offing oneself? Fair is fair! No backroom stuff, leave it to the professionals. Though a shame it takes so long, innit.
Um... Yes... um... I'd like to die please...
OK but you'll have to wait your turn...
Um... how long is the wait?
FIIK... we'll call you...
Um... Fuck...

Yup. One of my customers is Dr. Copeman, who pretty much started the whole thing here in Vancouver...

Yup... I wouldn't need help.
I have an ebike and mountains.
I also have a boat and an ocean.
Also, Vancouver is a city of bridges...
"IF" I have to do the deed I don't want to make a mess...just go to sleep in a dry cleaning bag...nighty night, sleep tight.
That or the old Hibachi going in an unventilated room trick...

"IF" I have to do the deed I don't want to make a mess...just go to sleep in a dry cleaning bag...nighty night, sleep tight.
That or the old Hibachi going in an unventilated room trick...
Yeah... bit of a sly smile when I wrote that. Trying to lighten things up in a dark theatre.

Of course :thumbs up:
Cheers...
I'm a bit wiped out at the moment :-)
Yesterday I went to play with my old lead guitar player. It's a ferry ride away, and with our long weekend the ferries were nuts.
Had a freakin' great night playing from 7 to 11:30pm. Dayum it was like old home week. There were beerz...
Didn't sleep a wink even though the accommodations were perfect, just "new bed syndrome".
Took my PRS soapy and Silver Sky along with my Kemper and cab. It was lovely.
I haven't played for 2 months because of a summer break with my band, so strangely I was nervous, but that quickly evaporated.
Finally have my calluses regenerating.
Back on the bandwagon... :-)

I'm familiar with this. Which is why my favorite pillow travels with me. Always. Not a perfect solution. But it helps.
Yup...Most often me too...My old business partner would give me shit for bringing such a big suitcase but screw it..hard enough getting back on track when you're changing time zones by 14 hours ( China) or 9 Hours ( Europe)...Jet lag ain't no joke. I happen to like the 100% down pillows and those foamy shit bag pillows at most hotels ain't gonna cut it AND The pillow helps the clothes stay stable in the suitcase.

Back