CURRENT EVENTS!

How many times must unborn children be killed
Before the woken can waken and clearly see
Yes n how many times must she feel that shame in her heart
knowing that she can't erase the memory?

How many times must children die inside the womb
Before they're given the right to live
And how many times must mothers cry inside
Before they can let themselves forgive

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind...the answer is blowing in the wind.

Last edited:
So below from North Carolina State University is similar to what the one daughters school district has chosen to embrace ...

Pronouns and Gender Identity​

NC State University is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive campus environment as a foundation for student success. As such, we recognize that a student’s sex assigned at birth, or the sex by which they are legally recognized, does not necessarily align with their gender identity....

Frequently Asked Questions​

What are personal pronouns?
Personal pronouns are pronouns individuals use to refer to themselves. In reference to an individual, it is respectful to use the pronoun with which they identify. Many people use he/him/his or she/her/hers pronouns, but there are many non-binary pronouns that people use.....
What is gender identity?
Someone’s gender identity represents an internal understanding of oneself or personal sense of one’s own gender, which may differ from their sex assigned at birth. Gender identity is not determined by sex assigned at birth....

What do the gender identity options mean?
Agender
– a term used to describe the experience of one being without gender, outside the gender binary, rejecting the social construct of gender
Gender Fluid – a term used to describe the experience of one’s gender as moving along the continuum between and among genders
Genderqueer – a term used to describe the experience of being outside the gender binary, which may include having two or more genders (bigender, pangender, etc.), being third-gendered or other-gendered, or being without gender
Man – a term used to describe the experience of one’s gender being male, masculine
Non-binary – a term used to describe the experience of one’s gender being outside the binary or otherwise not identifying with binary male or female gender categories
Self-Entered – please enter the term most appropriate to describe your gender
Two-spirit – a culturally-specific term used to describe some individuals in some Native American cultures whose gender orientation includes both a masculine spirit and a feminine spirit
Woman – a term used to describe the experience of one’s gender being female, feminine
How do I set my pronouns and/or gender identity?
Students can update their pronouns and/or gender identity in MyPack Portal.
  1. Navigate to your Student Homepage
  2. Select the ‘Personal Information’ tile
  3. Select the ‘Pronoun/Gender Identity’ option
  4. Select the appropriate options from the dropdown menu(s)
  5. Select ‘Save’
What are the guidelines for self-entered pronouns and/or gender identity?
Generally, you can set self-entered pronouns and/or gender identity as desired, but the University reserves the right to delete a self-entered pronoun and/or gender identity if it is used inappropriately. Inappropriate use includes an attempt to harass or threaten, or is otherwise objectionable.
Do I have to provide and set pronouns and/or gender identity?
No. Both of these fields are entirely optional.
Can I delete or change my pronouns and/or gender identity after saving?
Yes. If you have designated pronouns and/or gender identity and wish to update or remove this information, you can do so in MyPack Portal.
  1. Navigate to your Student Homepage
  2. Select the ‘Personal Information’ tile
  3. Select the ‘Pronoun/Gender Identity’ option
  4. Change the desired field(s) to be blank or to the updated information
  5. Select ‘Save’
Where will this information be displayed?
Pronouns will be available administratively via class rosters, grade rosters, the advising center, and other areas of MyPack Portal for faculty and staff viewing. Information on pronouns and/or gender identity may be shared with authorized university officials, but will not be released to unauthorized or third-party contacts. Parents or guardians granted access through MyPack Portal, as well as peer students, should not be able to view this information via their individual system access.
TAE, thanks for posting.
It's problematic that this is the way of the future, so it appears, across college campuses throughout the country perhaps.

It's also problematic that NCU admits to sharing student profiles and info with professors, and potentially with teacher assistants. Conflicts could come into play, the result of which could come about if a prof or an assistant teacher uses the MyPackPortal information in an unnapropriate manner.

For the record: NCU's list of appropriate pronouns and gender identities isn't quite up to date.

I recently listened to a whacked out nutjob declaring it that among human beings there are 97 genders.

That's 95 more genders than your parents or my parents ever thought possible.

Two-spirit – a culturally-specific term used to describe some individuals in some Native American cultures whose gender orientation includes both a masculine spirit and a feminine spirit
Which is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The enraged "First Nations Rights" activists seem to claim that this goes back to pre-colonial times. Unfortunately, there is no source of this up until just a few years ago :unsure: :sneaky: 8-)

"Two-spirited" people be like...
1696463502480.png

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
My granddaughters one time painted my nails while I was asleep on the couch. I woke up with nail polish around one nostril. How my big toe got up my nose I'll never know. Some people walk in their sleep, other people, I reckon they...

My granddaughters one time painted my nails while I was asleep on the couch. I woke up with nail polish around one nostril. How my big toe got up my nose I'll never know. Some people walk in their sleep, other people, I reckon they...

Dang kids today.......geeesh. Get off my lawn doesn’t work anymore. Now it’s get off of my couch. :-)

IMHO... and reinforcing my "small c" status...
There are only 2 genders.
Yeah... I know...
Anyway I do not care what anyone decides to do with their mind or body as long as they are old enough to do so.
I have no issues with people who decide they are gay.

IMHO... and reinforcing my "small c" status...
There are only 2 genders.
Yeah... I know...
Anyway I do not care what anyone decides to do with their mind or body as long as they are old enough to do so.
I have no issues with people who decide they are gay.
Yep. My main issue on that front is with the widespread distortion of biological facts. I'm not really in favor of going back to when we prosecuted people for being attracted to other people of the same gender. But they shouldn't be putting extra emphasis (literally on a 95:2 ratio) on non-existent phantasies, i.e., in schools, legislature, etc.

Yep. My main issue on that front is with the widespread distortion of biological facts. I'm not really in favor of going back to when we prosecuted people for being attracted to other people of the same gender. But they shouldn't be putting extra emphasis (literally on a 95:2 ratio) on non-existent phantasies, i.e., in schools, legislature, etc.
When it comes to the gays and race we need us some Nuremberg laws. That should take care of that problem.

Even if all of this non-sense was "true" (it isn't). Why or how does this "non-issue" affect you guys all so much? Do you know your own gender? Does it matter to you? How does this take up any space at all in your life, if it doesn't mean anything to you? You all are weird.

Even if all of this non-sense was "true" (it isn't). Why or how does this "non-issue" affect you guys all so much? Do you know your own gender? Does it matter to you? How does this take up any space at all in your life, if it doesn't mean anything to you? You all are weird.
I have to second that, it is pretty weird.

brassplyer said:
You completely missed the point I was making - if there was any kind of benevolent deity concerned about the welfare of humanity who regarded life as precious circumstances such as I've outlined, Africa among them, *wouldn't* exist. Africa makes a great example because it's been a violent, miserable corrupt shithole for so long but I also pointed out others.
I don't care about how you perceive my beliefs. Do you actually have thoughts on why we tend to treat the pain rather than the wound:
Serendipity Records said:
Instead of exporting abortion clinics to African countries, how about we send them real humanitarian relief?
You think some mega international welfare program would work any better than the welfare programs in the US?

You don't just send humanitarian relief to Africa - it gets stolen, mismanaged by the warlords and corrupt leaders. Then there's the issue of religious conflict. They're quite aware of religion in Africa. Muslims gleefully slaughter Christians. What's your plan to fix that particular example of how precious "God" regards life?

From what I see the US, Russia and China are all vying for influence in Africa via economic improvement to limited effect.

And it's still beside my original point.

As far as convictions being rooted in religion, if I ceased to believe in God, either as an agnostic or an atheist, that would not hinder me from being rationally (as opposed to "revelation-ally") convinced of the same truth, that a person qualifies as human from the moment that it has the DNA and cell structure characteristic of a human.
Ludicrous to assert that you can readily speak from the position of non-belief when belief is an inseparable part of your consciousness. Nope.

In the meantime,
We seem to forget those tax cuts that supposedly were for the middle class expire this year. BUT, not for the corporations. We have been conned by a few extra dollars in our paycheck for five years so millionaires and corporations can continue to buy our politicians and pick our pockets. I would rather have paid more in taxes so every American could have health care. I am no patriot and I always lie.

In the meantime,
We seem to forget those tax cuts that supposedly were for the middle class expire this year. BUT, not for the corporations. We have been conned by a few extra dollars in our paycheck for five years so millionaires and corporations can continue to buy our politicians and pick our pockets. I would rather have paid more in taxes so every American could have health care. I am no patriot and I always lie.
Yeah, the tax for healthcare works pretty well up here, and in UK as well I believe...

But they do have government assisted suicide. :LOL:

Question. Aren’t wait times for medical care quite long?
They can be. Depends on the issue/malady. You can wait months for a hip/knee replacement for example.
In Vancouver we classically had top notch cancer care, but it's slipped a bit, and get this...
Some patients are being sent to Washington State to keep the wait times down. Paid for of course...

They can be. Depends on the issue/malady. You can wait months for a hip/knee replacement for example.
In Vancouver we classically had top notch cancer care, but it's slipped a bit, and get this...
Some patients are being sent to Washington State to keep the wait times down. Paid for of course...
I was asking because I have a friend in Alberta who pays for all his healthcare with private doctors out of pocket. When I asked why, when all your care is covered, his answer was simply “it takes too damn long”.

Last edited:
Back