CURRENT EVENTS!

Concerning.
Hmm...
Within his rights; he's not on Ukrainian gov't payroll.
A loophole is a loophole.
Don't they all do that 180 from time to time. He was better off before he did.
Obama's attack dog (Biden) has been in critical condition for a lot longer lol. Hasn't made the news tho.

This hardly hasn't either: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_inquiry_against_Joe_Biden

BTW, my above comments are only based on the titles, not on actually reading the articles :)

Concerning.

Hmm...

Within his rights; he's not on Ukrainian gov't payroll.

A loophole is a loophole.

Don't they all do that 180 from time to time. He was better off before he did.

Obama's attack dog (Biden) has been in critical condition for a lot longer lol. Hasn't made the news tho.

This hardly hasn't either: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_inquiry_against_Joe_Biden

BTW, my above comments are only based on the titles, not on actually reading the articles :)
I read every article I post. I can read over five hundred words a minute, well maybe I have slowed down a bit but it is no great task to read them. I read dozens a day. I haven't watched TV since before Seinfeld came on for sure, never saw it, I read. If an article interests me enough I will research it further. I will also look up the words I haven't come across before or don't know the definition of. Our personal universe is only as large as our vocabulary. At one time I almost had a steel trap of a memory, those days are gone. It wasn't that I was smart, I'm not, I just read a lot quickly and remembered it making me a good parrot. I could memorize the lyrics of a song going through it twice, a lot of good it has done me. I memorized the Gettysburg Address in first grade in an afternoon, don't ask me to recite it now. I can still recite the message from Crest toothpaste back in day though.

Last edited:
"Jeezus" has nothing to do with it. If you're looking for a biblical figure, well that article is from Jezebel. Such a balanced publication lol.
Well...sometimes a blind clock finds a truffle twice a day...or something like that. :-)

As far as I can determine the article is true.

As you may be aware government, law enforcement and religious zealots have a long history of tending toward unjust, intrusive authoritarianism.

As you may be aware government, law enforcement and religious zealots have a long history of tending toward unjust, intrusive authoritarianism.
I'm an enthusiastic advocate for gun rights but find it curious that the religious right are famous for being pro-gun/2A rights and also rabidly anti-abortion. Once that sperm and egg come together they want a birth to result no matter what crap circumstances it's doomed to be born into...and are just as enthusiastic about being allowed to shoot that same kid if it becomes a criminal as a result of being born into circumstances known to be an incubator of criminality.

Last edited:
WTF?!!???

Idiot...

@leddy will be along to point out how this is yet another example of the generational impact of historic injustices.

Bowman released a hogwash statement claiming he mistook it for a door opener...a former school principal who doesn't recognize a fire alarm switch. By trying to claim he's just an idiot he's made it clear he's an idiot and a liar. Along with being a Demleftist hack.

Let's see if this protected-class asswipe will face any consequences.

1696142312982.png

I'm an enthusiastic advocate for gun rights but find it curious that the religious right are famous for being pro-gun/2A rights and also rabidly anti-abortion. Once that sperm and egg come together they want a birth to result no matter what crap circumstances it's doomed to be born into...and are just as enthusiastic about being allowed to shoot that same kid if it becomes a criminal as a result of being born into circumstances known to be an incubator of criminality.
I always thought it odd that pro-choice lefty-types would go for 2 homicide charges when a mother and unborn child were killed. I'm pro-choice but not a hypocrite about it.

Back