CURRENT EVENTS!

But in all seriousness.....If the people in her congressional district voted her into office, and continue to vote her into office, she deserves to be there.
Barring voter rigging.... we all know that never happens....her constituents have chosen her to represent them in Congress.

That’s the way the system works.

But in all seriousness.....If the people in her congressional district voted her into office, and continue to vote her into office, she deserves to be there.
Barring voter rigging.... we all know that never happens....her constituents have chosen her to represent them in Congress.

That’s the way the system works.
MTG actually ran unopposed. Kind of snuck in the back door:

Tom Graves unexpectedly announced he would not seek reelection in Georgia’s 14th District, a rural area in the northwest corner of the state. Eight days later, Greene — encouraged, she said, by House Freedom Caucus members such as Reps. Jim Jordan and Andy Biggs — moved her campaign to the 14th and never looked back, as there’s no constitutional requirement that representatives must live within the borders of their districts — just in the state.

MTG actually ran unopposed. Kind of snuck in the back door:

Tom Graves unexpectedly announced he would not seek reelection in Georgia’s 14th District, a rural area in the northwest corner of the state. Eight days later, Greene — encouraged, she said, by House Freedom Caucus members such as Reps. Jim Jordan and Andy Biggs — moved her campaign to the 14th and never looked back, as there’s no constitutional requirement that representatives must live within the borders of their districts — just in the state.
Never followed her ‘rise to power’, but you get what I’m saying I hope.

The concept that the people of a district vote in someone who appeals to their values. We may or may not agree with their values, but in a Constitutional Republic, they deserve to be represented.
That’s all I was saying.

RE: MTG, had she been opposed , maybe there would have been a different outcome.

Never followed her ‘rise to power’, but you get what I’m saying I hope.

The concept that the people of a district vote in someone who appeals to their values. We may or may not agree with their values, but in a Constitutional Republic, they deserve to be represented.
That’s all I was saying.

RE: MTG, had she been opposed , maybe there would have been a different outcome.
Yeah I was just adding some info to the mix. Wasn’t really taking a position. Other than I can’t stand her of course. 🙂

Reading the comments on this article leads to believe that a lot of people have not seen some of the otter videos I have seen. I have seen them take out a monkey and a cayman. I don't think an unarmed human would stand much of a chance.

Back