Cubao se/Bfd newbie question

extendedping

Hi all I am pretty new to recording (just did my first recording) and have an issue that is driving me nuts. I recorded my first song using the firepod, a bass, guitar, mic and the bfd software. It was quite an experience just figuring out how to drag a drum loop in or how to arm a track but I did it. Now one thing is driving me nuts (apart from my horrible voice on the recording). Lets say I go to the middle of the song and hit the play button (or the beggining or anywhere), the first thing I hear is a one bar loop of the drum track that I have repeated throughout the song. So for example when I start play from the beginning I can see that there are no midi or audio tracks starting till 6 seconds into the project.
But regardless, immedialy I hear boom bap boom bap. How can I fix this and what did I do wrong? and how come if this is coming from some midi or audio track (definatly a drum so in some way related to bfd) I can't actually see the track? I mean I know I am not seeing it cause the first visual representation of a track is the guitar part which as I said is like 6 seconds into the project. But again I hear this boom bap one measure loop anywhere in the project when I start play from this point. Here is a link to the song and you will hear this drum that I can't get rid of at the beginning. when I put the locators for the mixdown I made sure to put them around where the visual representation of the tracks begins and ends but it doesn't matter I still get that horrid drum...argg I'm going crazy help me...please at least listen to the first few seconds so you can see what I am talking about...thanks in advance.

www.soundclick.com/thekidfromperu

click on "music" and it is the only thing there....HELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP...

well now that I uploaded it it is double speed...not my day :(

anyway even with the alvin and the chipmunks thing going you can hear the unwanted drum in the beginning.

anyway even with the alvin and the chipmunks thing going you can hear the unwanted drum in the beginning.

Back