Coming back to music after a few years out.. Electronic number I`m working on here

geemann01

Hi all. I have been making the effort to get back into the swing of things as of late. I am an one of the many millions of FL studio users, been using it since 2002 so I definitely didn`t jump on any bandwagon over the last decade with it. Prior to stopping I was doing a remix of an old friends track and I jumped back in as I always wanted to finish it and I hadn`t realised how much I had forgotten about mixing/mastering etc so past few months I have been reading up, watching videos an all that jazz and I remembered about this place. So I figured I would upload an mp3 edit and hopefully get some feedback/compliments
8)
but in all I just really want to get back into this game full on. Any comments and feedback is welcomed. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• home edit.mp3
    5.5 MB
Thats cool stuff. I was tweakin out to it. The mix is even. It has some bass dives that go low down to make space for some processed vocals. The random female sample voice is not good, and was disturbing to the cadence. The beat comes back together for each stanza. Parts are dynamic. The acoustic break is unusual. Space to dream..

Thats cool stuff. I was tweakin out to it. The mix is even. It has some bass dives that go low down to make space for some processed vocals. The random female sample voice is not good, and was disturbing to the cadence. The beat comes back together for each stanza. Parts are dynamic. The acoustic break is unusual. Space to dream..
thanks, yeah the female vocal isn`t part of the track, I threw it over the top of the export. Yeah I wanted the break to be a little different from the norm. Still trying to figure out if i have all the levels to a good degree

Good sounds, nice groove. Effects and filters are sympathetic and appropriate. Yeah I agree the female vocal just intrudes. Other vocal is good though. Nice jam

Good sounds, nice groove. Effects and filters are sympathetic and appropriate. Yeah I agree the female vocal just intrudes. Other vocal is good though. Nice jam
yeah the female vocal is essentially a watermark, it isnt part of the track in anyway.. Thanks for the comments though :)

Back