Bye Bye Hillary 2024

There are others just like that. We have the same problem with Richard Burr (R) in NC. I've heard the same about Pelosi. IT wouldn't surprise me if more than half of them are doing the same. Romney didn't get that rich on a government salary.
I agree. Wouldn’t surprise me if like 65% are doing it.

I agree. Wouldn’t surprise me if like 65% are doing it.
and it's being used as a political retribution for those that rock the boat.
that's how our government works.
Bernie Sanders apparantly, is not so much of a part of it, and he wanted to bring down prescription drug costs.
That's why I'd vote for him running against Romney, though Sanders himself is a closet communist.
I'll take anything but the political ruling class that we have now and the beltway-system of corruption.
That's why I favored Trump, and it was NOT because of his MAGA rhetoric.
He wasn't part of their system.
That's why the repubs and the dems both hated him -- they feel threatened because he isn't one of them.
Another outsider, other than Trump, would suit me just fine.

Last edited:
If "I" solemnly swear to uphold the Constitution of the United States then start a riot to stop a Constitutionally REQUIRED voting process, "I" am NOT a Patriot of the USA. "I" am a TRAITOR to the Constitution AND a TRAITOR to the USA.
The elephant in this room is not Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or anyone else but Donald Trump.
-Donald Trump does not care about you or me or the United States or much else EXCEPT himself. IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM.
Always has been and always will. He will do or say anything to get YOUR, OUR, ANYONE'S money. All of his rhetoric and lies are geared to keep the microscope off his criminality and criminal associates. His rhetoric and lies are also used to MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY and donate money to him that he will not use for anything or anyone but him.
-FYI, The Republican Party ALSO doesn't care about you or me or much else other than to tax most everyone except multi-billion corporations. If a Congressional Bill comes up that would help the majority of U.S. Citizens, they will kill it. Safe roads, bridges and Infastructure? For decades, it's been NO! Lower cost Meds? NO! Lower Health Care Costs? NO! Protect Wilderness and oxygen creating trees? Extend Black Lung medical coverage for miners? NO! Provide lower cost education to help middle class families raise our standard of living. HELL NO!

If "I" solemnly swear to uphold the Constitution of the United States then start a riot to stop a Constitutionally REQUIRED voting process, "I" am NOT a Patriot of the USA. "I" am a TRAITOR to the Constitution AND a TRAITOR to the USA.
The elephant in this room is not Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or anyone else but Donald Trump.
-Donald Trump does not care about you or me or the United States or much else EXCEPT himself. IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM.
Always has been and always will. He will do or say anything to get YOUR, OUR, ANYONE'S money. All of his rhetoric and lies are geared to keep the microscope off his criminality and criminal associates. His rhetoric and lies are also used to MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY and donate money to him that he will not use for anything or anyone but him.
-FYI, The Republican Party ALSO doesn't care about you or me or much else other than to tax most everyone except multi-billion corporations. If a Congressional Bill comes up that would help the majority of U.S. Citizens, they will kill it. Safe roads, bridges and Infastructure? For decades, it's been NO! Lower cost Meds? NO! Lower Health Care Costs? NO! Protect Wilderness and oxygen creating trees? Extend Black Lung medical coverage for miners? NO! Provide lower cost education to help middle class families raise our standard of living. HELL NO!
Absofuckinglutely.👏👏👏👏👏

The elephant in the room is the indictment in the OP -- that you can't talk about: https://homerecording.com/bbs/threads/bye-bye-hillary-2024.413597/#post-4629962
Old Joe sold us out to foreign-oil dependence to pay for their endless-wars.
That's what Joe did with his oath of office, and YOU voted for it.

So let's all sing our new national anthem, y'all.
Oh-oh say can you see.... what the price of gas used to be?
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming....

marathon_gas_april_11_2020.jpg

Last edited:
WWL: Gas prices et al
1) watch video I posted
2) When I was a kid, gasoline was 30 cents a gallon. What's your point?
3) Republican President Nixon visited Saudi Arabia. When he returned, Gas prices increased dramatically in the USA. The Sauds used the profits to buy weapons of war from US Military Industry. Long story short. Our hard-earned dollars paid for hi-priced gasoline that, in the end, went to the US Military Industry.

Done for now.
Helping a friend with a commercial recording studio re-configure the acoustics in his Vocal Booth.

2) When I was a kid, gasoline was 30 cents a gallon. What's your point?
My point is the price is more than double from 2 years ago.
Before the election I talked about gasolene prices with the Trump-haters, and they didn't care, as long as Trump was gone.
1) watch video I posted
That video guy doesn't speak for me.
I'm an investor more than a consumer.
I bought a gasolene etf-fund last March.
It's up like 62%. I don't think it's done yet.
Watch and see if I'm wrong.

gas_etf_fund.png

Last edited:
Our hard-earned dollars paid for hi-priced gasoline that, in the end, went to the US Military Industry.
I don't want blood money.
Did it pay for the war in Iraq? Probably not.
Terrroists manipulate the price of oil based on our oil dependence.
Biden left us vulnerable:

Last edited:
And here you are saying that HR is an odd place. Indeed it is.
Lol… definitively not the place I expected to find inflammatory political jabs. It used to be somewhat rare to find conservatives amongst creative types. It seems the more you use your brain the less you endorse conservative values. In any event I’d be very surprised if this guy ever persuaded anyone with all the ranting insults. People good at debating replace insults with facts.

Last edited:
What is there to debate?
John Durham filed a motion against the Clinton Campaign Lawyer, and it's pretty clear what it says:

Do tell us Rocky, How is Trump-Russia-collusion going for you?
The Durham indictment says it was fabricated by the Clinton campaign. Imagine that.
Another manufactured scandal. Durham himself has distanced himself from many of the claims you have made in this post. I’m by no means a fan of Clinton. However, there is nothing in Durham’s report that is going to result in Clinton getting convicted of anything. As for the Russian collusion theories, that witch hunt sure caught a lot of witches didn’t it? Trump has never been exonerated in any of the findings as the right would have us believe. There’s nothing to convict him of collusion, though the left would have us believe there’s more than enough evidence. That being said the investigations have been productive. We uncovered foreign interference within our elections. There were many convictions. I’m pleased with the efforts so far and I trust that whatever useful information that is uncovered will be acted on appropriately. Spin your wheels if you’d like.

Another manufactured scandal. Durham himself has distanced himself from many of the claims you have made in this post. I’m by no means a fan of Clinton. However, there is nothing in Durham’s report that is going to result in Clinton getting convicted of anything. As for the Russian collusion theories, that witch hunt sure caught a lot of witches didn’t it? Trump has never been exonerated in any of the findings as the right would have us believe. There’s nothing to convict him of collusion, though the left would have us believe there’s more than enough evidence. That being said the investigations have been productive. We uncovered foreign interference within our elections. There were many convictions. I’m pleased with the efforts so far and I trust that whatever useful information that is uncovered will be acted on appropriately. Spin your wheels if you’d like.

Just so we're all up to speed, what exactly has been uncovered with regard to foreign interference within our elections?

Durham himself has distanced himself from many of the claims you have made in this post.
They are John Durham's claims, not my claims.
He distances himself from a camera alright. Show me a John Durham video. LOL
The Clinton-campaign created the Trump-Russia-Collusion "Narrative" according to him, not me.
Here it is verbatim. It isn't going away.

sussman_p3.png

Last edited:
Just so we're all up to speed, what exactly has been uncovered with regard to foreign interference within our elections?
That's a good question.
An even better question is: Who gave the named IT executive -- the access to the White House DNS server?
That's a major national security issue.
What if a scheme like that -- fell into the hands of the wrong people -- so they could use it against our own country?
It also begs the question: Who is really in charge if it is NOT the President-elect?
As I recall -- we had top-brass in the military that was ready to tip off Xi.

Last edited:
That's a good question.
An even better question is: Who gave the named IT executive -- the access to the White House DNS server?
That's a major national security issue.
What if a scheme like that -- fell into the hands of the wrong people -- so they could use it against our own country?
It also begs the question: Who is really in charge if it is NOT the President-elect?

It's the objective voice of reason ploy, when in reality it displays psychosis.

Doubtful he will respond to my question.

They are John Durham's claims, not my claims.
He distances himself from a camera alright. Show me a John Durham video. LOL
The Clinton-campaign created the Trump-Russia-Collusion "Narrative" according to him, not me.
Here it is verbatim. It isn't going away.

View attachment 115299
They are claims that you and the right wing media have misinterpreted according to Durham himself. We’re all innocent until proven guilty. Let me know when Clinton is convicted.

Back