Bye Bye Hillary 2024

So you only like it when the justice system works the way YOU want it. Got it.
No. I don't like the "justice" system at all, and I want a secession. Get that.

That means if nothing comes of this case, you won’t accept it or shut up about it or anything. Cool.
I don't like the idea of Epstein Island child predators going after my grandchildren.
So no, I won't rest until there is a wall between my family and the criminals.

No. I don't like the "justice" system at all, and I want a secession. Get that.

I don't like the idea of Epstein Island child predators going after my grandchildren.
So no, I won't rest until there is a wall between my family and the criminals.
If you’re going to talk about Clinton going on Epstein’s jet (and if he’s guilty of wrong doing, lock him up), you at least have to be honest with yourself and talk about Trump, too. But you’ll play mental gymnastics with that.

Here’s something that will at least attempt to provide some cognitive dissonance.

you at least have to be honest with yourself and talk about Trump, too.

If Trump is indeed a pedophile then let the chips fall where they may.
The Trump admin was the only one to put Epstein in prison.
Trump wouldn't be doing that if Epstein had dirt on him like the Bushs and the Clintons, so don't get your hopes up.
I'd have to say Trump has been the most investigated man in modern history, and it's surprising how little they have found on him, even with the whistle-blower "plant" in the White House.
Robert Mueller, and his team of axe-men like Weisman couldn't do it either.
I think it's about time for some RINOs and dirty dems to be investigated, myself.
Romney should be one of the first.

Last edited:
Probably as close to an agreement as you and I will get to.

I think Manchin and his daughter should be investigated for price gouging and insider trading.

I think Manchin and his daughter should be investigated for price gouging and insider trading.
and the real reason is... that he didn't go along with the infrastructure bill.
It's so typically of the DC peer-pressure coming from accusers that are even worse.
I'm really tired of that.

The Trump admin was the only one to put Epstein in prison.
Sure - it was the Dept of Justice under Trump - but they'd been working to get this guy loooong before Trump came along. You make it sound as if Trump had something to do with it. In fact, there was a single case brought by a minor against trump AND epstein in 2016. Good grief - you'll say anything.:facepalm: You are a laughing stock. Zero credibility. But yeah.... by all means.... keep on keepin on with your bullshit that NO ONE here is buying.

Sure - it was the Dept of Justice under Trump -
It certainly was NOT the justice deparytment under Eric Holder. *joke* :facepalm:
We know the Clintons had a problem with it, and it looks like maybe the Bushs too, I hate to say.
but they'd been working to get this guy loooong before Trump came along.
Actually everybody else was scared shitless to bring in Epstein, because he had the goods on them.
Bill Barr let Epstein die because he's an old Bush guy.
He had two chances.
Epstein did NOT try to kill himself twice. Barr had to know there were hits coming on Epstein... and he just turned a blind eye.
It looks like old "poppy" Bush dipped his wick a few times over at Epstein's child-petting zoo as well.
Dead people don't tell.

Last edited:
During this endemic, I’ve been training to be more politically apathetic, and being more spiritually minded. My first step was not listening to what the paid and staged actors are saying on the news. Second was concluding that whether it’s an Orange man or an ice cream degenerate “leading” the circus, it’s really all one big distraction from my life. Nobody cares. They’re all pandering populists eager for power and control and we are the fools who were complicit in putting them there.

Down here, where we all live at the bottom, I’m hoping our differences don’t take us out of what we could be missing. Like providing tips on which DAW is most user friendly for the novice.

Protools, Ableton, or Reaper? Aside from cost, what should I choose and why?

During this endemic, I’ve been training to be more politically apathetic, and being more spiritually minded. My first step was not listening to what the paid and staged actors are saying on the news. Second was concluding that whether it’s an Orange man or an ice cream degenerate “leading” the circus, it’s really all one big distraction from my life. Nobody cares. They’re all pandering populists eager for power and control and we are the fools who were complicit in putting them there.

Down here, where we all live at the bottom, I’m hoping our differences don’t take us out of what we could be missing. Like providing tips on which DAW is most user friendly for the novice.

Protools, Ableton, or Reaper? Aside from cost, what should I choose and why?
Well - I'm the first to admit that you shouldn't ask me - as I love my stand-alone DP-32SD and outboard gear. But I have dabbled quite a bit with Reaper as well as Cubase - and among the two.... Cubase has a friendlier user format, IMO.

Huh? Comey said "no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case".
Trey Gowdy said any reasonable prosecutor would bring a case. He used to be one.
The point is that Comey would NOT let anyone touch it, because Hillary had an election coming up.
"Intent" doesn't matter for the statutes she violated, and Comey admitted it was a national security problem.
He covered Hillary's ass, and here we are with another misused government-server to create the Russia Hoax.
Here we are again -- with Hillary trying to use another presidential election -- to dodge another prosecution.
Here we are again with national security problems because of it.
I want to see it stop. I don't care what you do with her -- just get her out of the danger zone.

I couldn't care any less about Hillary Clinton.
You just dropped by to say hello.... cuz you luv me so much.

Last edited:
Well - I'm the first to admit that you shouldn't ask me - as I love my stand-alone DP-32SD and outboard gear. But I have dabbled quite a bit with Reaper as well as Cubase - and among the two.... Cubase has a friendlier user format, IMO.
Oh yeah, Cubase. I’ll check into that as well. I’ve thought about those stand-alone recorders. That would do away with latency issues, correct? Thanks for the input!

Oh yeah, Cubase. I’ll check into that as well. I’ve thought about those stand-alone recorders. That would do away with latency issues, correct? Thanks for the input!
Very much so.... do away with the latency thing, that is. I know there are quite a few out there that track with the Tascam DP series (or something like it) and then move their files to whatever DAW platform for plugins, polishing, mixing, mastering etc. But if you're more of a serious sketch/demo guy like me - I'm good with just the Tascam, a good mic pre (although the mic pre's in the Tascam are damned good), an outboard compressor or two, and a couple of decent mic's. And some just stay entirely inside the Tascam all the way to using the mastering effects. YMMV. They're a headache free huge bang for the buck, in my view. Just depends on what you're wanting to accomplish and how much trouble and expense you want to go to.

and the real reason is... that he didn't go along with the infrastructure bill.
It's so typically of the DC peer-pressure coming from accusers that are even worse.
I'm really tired of that.
Or it’s because his daughter price gouged people out of needed medication and he was involved in insider trading.

If anything, I don’t want anything to happen to Manchin. He caucuses with the Dems and takes a seat away from the Republicans because any other Democrat would surely lose WV.

Or it’s because his daughter price gouged people out of needed medication and he was involved in insider trading.
It didn't matter until he voted against the infrastructure bill.
The bill is a pay-off scheme to enrich the right people in government that hand-out the contracts.
The election "winner" appoints them to the right positions for "bid evaluations", even if they don't know the difference between a construction-project and a sand-castle.
That's why the projects are so over-priced.
It's one of the oldest games in town.
It's called a "kickback".

Last edited:
Maybe not to certain people, but I’ve cared about this for a long time now.
There are others just like that. We have the same problem with Richard Burr (R) in NC. I've heard the same about Pelosi. IT wouldn't surprise me if more than half of them are doing the same. Romney didn't get that rich on a government salary.

Back