Bye Bye Hillary 2024

Do you understand what "alleging" means?
It turns out the Trump-Russia collusion "allegations" were totally fake from day one.
That didn't stop the news media from running with it for 4 years.
TN Rep Cohen wanted to award Strzok with a purple heart for his part. LOL.

But Mueller’s investigation found that the Trump campaign was “receptive” to Russian help."
Whereas, The Clinton campaign had a russian operative working for them.
Hello pot -- meet the kettle and then some.
He has been arrested too.
A russian intelligence-agent -- working with the DNC AND the Clinton Campaign -- to overthrow the office of the US Presidency.
Hmmm... sounds like treason from here.... Firing squad kind of stuff.
I can't wait for that trial.
Perhaps Cohen can award Danchenko an "honorary" purple heart for being his favorite russian. LOL
The Trump lawsuits against the DNC and Clintons should be quite interesting as well.
I hope the DNC vermin go cowering into bankruptcy like they were facing in 2016.
They really deserve it.

Last edited:
Here, this might help.

allege​

[ uh-lej ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: allege / alleged / alleging on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level

verb (used with object), al·leged, al·leg·ing.
to assert without proof.
to declare with positiveness; affirm; assert:to allege a fact.
to declare before a court or elsewhere, as if under oath.
to plead in support of; offer as a reason or excuse.
Archaic. to cite or quote in confirmation.

Here, this might help.

allege​

[ uh-lej ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: allege / alleged / alleging on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level

verb (used with object), al·leged, al·leg·ing.
to assert without proof.
to declare with positiveness; affirm; assert:to allege a fact.
to declare before a court or elsewhere, as if under oath.
to plead in support of; offer as a reason or excuse.
Archaic. to cite or quote in confirmation.

Apparantly you don't really understand what it means.
The guy that made the false "allegations" said he was NOT acting on the part of any client.
It made its way around the intelligence community (including the CIA) with Sussman as a confidential source.
The intelligence analysts were unable to complete their investigations with satisfaction, because Sussman and his sources remained confidential.
Had they known he was a DNC-lawyer, they would have done things a lot differently.
So now he is on trial for duping the FBI into frivolous investigations that lead to nowhere along with the extensive resources that it took to get no satisfactory answers.
In short -- a wild goose chase tying the intelligence agencies into knots for years.
Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah, the piece de resistance, Robert Mueller. Who wil exonerate him?

Last edited:
PS: From what I hear the "frivolous" investigations into Trump-Russia collusion were bad for FBI and DOJ department morale.
The intelligence analysts felt like their jobs were NOT relevant, and their superiors were just giving them something to do.
The working-level people made jokes about it.
"bring your crayons" they said.
That came out of Tuesday's testimony.

sus man.
In sworn testimony, Hillary's campaign manager, Robbie Mook, said Hillary authorized the Russia Hoax.
This defense lawyer goes through the Sussman trial transcipt page by page on his show.
The sus guy dumped the dossier at the FBI and billed "Hillary for America".
He worked for the DOJ prior to his employment with the notorious DNC lawfirm, Perkins Coie.
Imagine that.
He's just a small fish in a big net.

Last edited:
All this with the help of Hillary Clinton.
Hillary destroyed your democrat party, and it looks like her followers are doing the same.
Your not just whistling Dixie. But all you people seem to think a shred of honest is possible in our government? Good luck with that.

As far as kids, l never had kids. If l had children in the 80's l think they would be ok. As long as they didn't have any kids. But l don't have any family, brothers sisters, nieces nephews whatever. And right now l am really glad about that.

But Hillary is gone, she doesn't matter anymore. I personally believe we are living in a Military dictatorship with Gen Mark Milley as the POTUS commander in chief. But the mice need a bobblehead, so we got Biden. And lm willing to be that Trump comes back in 2024 as the Big Peacemaker to end the Russian war. I get amazed when l wake up and hear Biden hasn't keeled over and died.

But we're getting whoever we get shoved down our throats wether we like it or not, voted or didn't vote. That's just the way it is as l see it. No good decent person has a chance anywhere in politics, no matter what party. And love them or hate them, Trump and Biden are NOT good decent people.

Back