Bye Bye Hillary 2024

All I know about that is this.
No President in my lifetime has been under more viscous attacks from day one and throughout his whole presidency than Donald Trump.
They all loved him when he was just a rich Donor.

Something is really Wong there.

And before you Trump haters accuse me of being a Trump lover or apologist , I’m not.

I’m not a fan. He always seemed like the pied piper to me.

But he has killed less people than Obama, The Bush family, and the Clinton’s.

I’ll give him that.

Hmmm. I find that once there’s a hole in your boat it’s going to sink eventually. There are way too many holes in this argument for it to float. Clinton wasn’t even implicated in a spying plot by the filings. It’s odd the way people will latch on so hard to anything they want to be true for whatever reason.

Blaming the media is a convenient copout. They have no power without people who are easily influenced without checking sources etc. There’s really no excuse to blame the media as if people are incapable of deciphering the important information.

Hmmm. I find that once there’s a hole in your boat it’s going to sink eventually. There are way too many holes in this argument for it to float. Clinton wasn’t even implicated in a spying plot by the filings. It’s odd the way people will latch on so hard to anything they want to be true for whatever reason.

Blaming the media is a convenient copout. They have no power without people who are easily influenced without checking sources etc. There’s really no excuse to blame the media as if people are incapable of deciphering the important information.
You’re a new member here (see everyone? This is why I don’t ignore Laidback).

Just to tell you, Laidback is the worst member here. All he does is post QAnon garbage and insults anyone who even remotely disagrees with him, even if you agree with his overall point but have a small disagreement on a small part of the comment, he will insult you.

i told him that CRT was the reason that a Republican won the Virginia gubernatorial election instead of the scenario where a man goes into the girls bathroom and rapes a girl, and because I said that, he called me a child rapist.

He doesn’t contribute anything to any recording forum. He’s sick in the head.

Donald J Trump, former president of the united states of america, is a known chronic, pathological, serial liar. He lies constantly and with ease. This is aside from the incontrovertible fact that he also happens to be a hyper-narcissist, ego-maniacal, vindictive, mean spirited, scowl-faced, misogynist, policy-know-nothing jerk of the highest order. An absolute horror of a human being. He's *everything* that I taught my children not to be. The antithesis of a good human being.

He is all of those things - and he is all of those things in a very big way - full stop.

My above point has nothing to do with partisan politics, policy, or ideological teamism. It is about character.

You’re a new member here (see everyone? This is why I don’t ignore Laidback).

Just to tell you, Laidback is the worst member here. All he does is post QAnon garbage and insults anyone who even remotely disagrees with him, even if you agree with his overall point but have a small disagreement on a small part of the comment, he will insult you.

i told him that CRT was the reason that a Republican won the Virginia gubernatorial election instead of the scenario where a man goes into the girls bathroom and rapes a girl, and because I said that, he called me a child rapist.

He doesn’t contribute anything to any recording forum. He’s sick in the head.
Reading through his comments I can see what you mean. This seems an odd place to find this kind of rhetoric. The ad-hominem is a common tactic used by anyone who doesn’t have facts on their side. I can’t imagine he really thinks he’s accomplishing anything or influencing anyone. He makes a lot of false claims. I’d say if everyone just ignores the guy he will get bored.

All I know about that is this.
No President in my lifetime has been under more viscous attacks from day one and throughout his whole presidency than Donald Trump.
Donald J Trump, former president of the united states of america, is a known chronic, pathological, serial liar. He lies constantly and with ease. This is aside from the incontrovertible fact that he also happens to be a hyper-narcissist, ego-maniacal, vindictive, mean spirited, scowl-faced, misogynist, policy-know-nothing jerk of the highest order. An absolute horror of a human being. He's *everything* that I taught my children not to be. The antithesis of a good human being.

He is all of those things - and he is all of those things in a very big way - full stop.

My above point has nothing to do with partisan politics, policy, or ideological teamism. It is about character.

The criticism could not be more well deserved. There's never been anything like him in presidential politics. He's in a league all his own - and no one else even comes close. How on fucking Earth can you not see this?

What are you talking about?

We’ve been in a post-truth era with regards to politics and media for decades!

And both the left and the right accuse each other of ‘fake news’ if they don’t like the story.

And long before ‘The Donald’ came into politics the media has been busted for lying.

They’re all liars. They’re all working some kind of grift to enhance their own financial status and acquire more power.

No one is innocent in that game.

That's not accurate. What you said there - it's not true. I would try to explain to you why I know it's not if I thought you were genuinely interested, if I thought you were an honest broker. I don't think you are.

The criticism could not be more well deserved. There's never been anything like him in presidential politics. He's in a league all his own - and no one else even comes close. How on fucking Earth can you not see this?
Tell us how you really feel 😂

Absolutely the worst.

There are people rotting in jail for less than things Trump did before he became President. I’ll never understand how so many people can overlook so much fraud and corruption committed against working class folks in his time. Somehow a guy who never worked a day in his life convinced half the country that he was a “populist.”

Show me where I defended Hillary.

Can you admit that Hillary lied about Trump-Russian collusion?
No.
Trump told the truth about Trump-Russia collusion, and you call him a liar.
I don't think you'd know the truth if it poked you in the eye.

Last edited:
Reading through his comments I can see what you mean. This seems an odd place to find this kind of rhetoric. The ad-hominem is a common tactic used by anyone who doesn’t have facts on their side. I can’t imagine he really thinks he’s accomplishing anything or influencing anyone. He makes a lot of false claims. I’d say if everyone just ignores the guy he will get bored.
brand new sock puppet.

John Durham, Special Counsel for the Department of Justice, says the Clinton Campaign fingerprints are all over the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax:

i1-p2.png
i1-p4.png
i1-p5.png
i1-p9.png

Last edited:
And here you are saying that HR is an odd place. Indeed it is.

Back