Bye Bye Hillary 2024

How many bong hits did it take -- to change your mind like that?
You are a walking encyclopedia- of misinformation. Your hatred is dangerous, it's true. The conspiracy theories you're spouting about democrats is sheer lunacy.

You quote Fox News with a straight face. I'm sorry- you've been had. You are putty in their hands. One needn't attain higher education to avoid your outcome, but it does help.

You are the living embodiment of "what's wrong in America."

What are you doing on here? Are you even a musician?

Last edited:
I'm here telling you there is no future for your queen, Hillary.
God Save her.

Only weirdo Dems think she’s their queen. I don’t dislike her but I don’t think too highly of her, either.

There was one guy on my Facebook feed that was constantly saying she should run again (we worked on a campaign together. Not hers. A congressional one). I unfriended him for that shit. She lost. Her time is over. Let it go.

That's pretty good Crows.
I have a lefty friend that thinks she can do no harm.
Personally, I think she intimidates the democrat party.
It seems an awful lot of people end up dead.

Only weirdo Dems think she’s their queen. I don’t dislike her but I don’t think too highly of her, either.

There was one guy on my Facebook feed that was constantly saying she should run again (we worked on a campaign together. Not hers. A congressional one). I unfriended him for that shit. She lost. Her time is over. Let it go.
There is no shortage of reasons to dislike Hillary. Here are 2 clips. The first, she thinks she is so above the people to whom she is speaking, she thinks they are small minded and stupid. It's sickening. Politicians, in particular Democrats, they talk down to black people all the time, similar to how Biden said if you don't vote for him "you ain't black". The 2nd clip, she plays stupid. In response to a question regarding her having someone wipe her illegal email server to thwart an investigation, "What, like with a cloth or something?" It displays the arrogance of knowing she will never be held accountable. You and I, yeah, but not her. There is no equal protection under the law.

I gotta admit, I hate that bitch with a passion. I don't enjoy hating her, hate is not good for the soul. She's a magnet to it, just brings it out of you.

A bonus video of her talking about going into Libya, and the brutal death of Gaddafi at the hands of his own people. A horrible uncivilized death. She being a crooked ass politician should see the danger in relishing the people taking justice into their own hands. But she's that dark and evil it's just too much enjoyment to be had out of......death.

There are even bigger more serious reasons to dislike Hillary, catastrophic reasons for our country had she ever gained the power she thought she deserved. It's just a sampling.

Last edited:

CBS doesn't allow their Hillary "We came, we saw, he died!....cackle cackle cackle" video to be played on other websites.

I gotta admit, I hate that bitch with a passion. I don't enjoy hating her, hate is not good for the soul. She's a magnet to it, just brings it out of you.
Try to understand.... just make an attempt....

This along the lines of my sentiment towards Trump. Except that my unbridled hatred for that pig is sooooo much more justified given that she is more or less a typically flawed, unsavory American politician with the types of character flaws and foibles that we see associated with many in that class. I don't know her - she's not my friend or family. You won't catching me defending her or her considerable shortcomings.

Trump is in a league that is not only his own - but it is of his own making. It's not a partisan thing. It has nothing to do with ideological teamism. He is an utterly abhorrent, horror of a human being by every single measure that I can think of. It cannot be overstated.

It's interesting to note that she never made it to the presidency, and he got voted out. Yet, here we are.

The thing is - her political career is toast. She's done. It's over.

Trump on the other hand - very well may be coming back. jesus fucking christ

Only weirdo Dems think she’s their queen.

She lost. Her time is over. Let it go.
And now only weirdo right wingers think that Trump is still their king.

He lost. His time is also over. Indeed! Let it go.

Hillary is too old to run again.

Trump is too old to run again.

Biden is older and it's clear to see that he has problems due to the fact that aging is working against him.

she is more or less a typically flawed, unsavory American politician with the types of character flaws and foibles that we see associated with many in that class.
I don't recall anyone else's campaign -- running a wire-tap spy-operation on the White House to sabotage the presidency.
I Do recall Nixon wiretapping his opposition, but it was NOT while they were in office.

Isussman_p3.png

Except that my unbridled hatred for that pig is sooooo much more justified
So when did your unbridled hatred begin?
Was it when he was running beauty pageants?
I never really gave him much thought, myself.
I was kind of hoping he'd do a Trump development where I lived -- back in the 90s.

The voting machines were a freaking sacred-cow in 2020, after democrats disowned them in 2018.
They really need to go before the next election.

Tit for tat comebacks which is nothing unusual from you.

If you're so convinced that voting machines aren't to be trusted what steps are you taking to convince people in your town, county, and state that voting machines are untrustworthy and paper ballots alone are trustworthy?

A few days ago the "My Corona" thread was closed because IBB called RFR a fascist and RFR called IBB a commie. Overall.....harmless words of insult.

CrowsofFritz is liberal and I am an Independent, but we agree on one thing in principle.

You're a lunatic. For all anyone knows you just might be a lunatic living in an asylum with computer privileges.

You're a lunatic. For all anyone knows you just might be a lunatic living in an asylum with computer privileges.

Okay, So I'm not guilty by reason of insanity. Cool. Now about your sense of humor, do you have one?
If you're so convinced that voting machines aren't to be trusted what steps are you taking to convince people in your town, county, and state that voting machines are untrustworthy and paper ballots alone are trustworthy?

Democrats explained it better than I can. I guess you didn't listen to the video.
As far as what I can do at a personal level -- maybe I can toast some absentee-ballot-boxes to voice my displeasure with them. Nah....
It aint worth it. I'm ready for a secession.

Last edited:
The Clinton obsession…. Might be time to let it go. I’d love to see her sharing a cell with Trump. That being said, there’s no sense in buying all of the distorted interpretations blindly, ignoring the facts. Nothing healthy about that. There’s something to be said for being objective.

19ACF4BB-FEC6-48B5-8FBF-D91CAA033DFD.jpeg

Try to understand.... just make an attempt....

This along the lines of my sentiment towards Trump. Except that my unbridled hatred for that pig is sooooo much more justified given that she is more or less a typically flawed, unsavory American politician with the types of character flaws and foibles that we see associated with many in that class. I don't know her - she's not my friend or family. You won't catching me defending her or her considerable shortcomings.

Trump is in a league that is not only his own - but it is of his own making. It's not a partisan thing. It has nothing to do with ideological teamism. He is an utterly abhorrent, horror of a human being by every single measure that I can think of. It cannot be overstated.

It's interesting to note that she never made it to the presidency, and he got voted out. Yet, here we are.

The thing is - her political career is toast. She's done. It's over.

Trump on the other hand - very well may be coming back. jesus fucking christ

Try to understand....just make an attempt....

The subject was/is Hillary Clinton. It's even in the thread title. If the thread title was something something Trump, and I came in blathering about Hillary Clinton, that would be kind of nutty, wouldn't it? It would suggest or illustrate some sort of unhealthy obsession. Or backing off that sort of reasoning it would certainly be an example of whataboutism.

Hey, you know what's worse than Hillary or Trump? Nancy Pelosi. She's a dingbat nut, and is currently holding office with the capacity to be a deciding factor in legislation. Maybe I should start a Nancy Pelosi thread. Meh, I can't be bothered.

Maybe you should start a Trump thread to your heart's content to get it off your chest and out of your head......as if.

I'm not doing a back and forth, so...

The Clinton obsession…. Might be time to let it go. I’d love to see her sharing a cell with Trump. That being said, there’s no sense in buying all of the distorted interpretations blindly, ignoring the facts. Nothing healthy about that. There’s something to be said for being objective.
You're using a quote from Vanity Fair. LOL
How are those people relevant to the John Durham investigation?
Speaking of new facts, here is John Durham's motion, straight off of the gov.uscourts website. https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638.35.0_1.pdf
It's looking really bad for the Clinton campaign, just upon a simple reading of it:

sussman_p3.png

Last edited:
Tit for tat comebacks which is nothing unusual from you.

A few days ago the "My Corona" thread was closed because IBB called RFR a fascist and RFR called IBB a commie. Overall.....harmless words of insult.

CrowsofFritz is liberal and I am an Independent, but we agree on one thing in principle.

Tone it down, man. Wtf's wrong with you? If you have something of worth to say, say it. No need for that sort of rhetoric.

Just to set the record straight, and perhaps if you weren't so fired up you'd have understood: IBB did not call RFR a fascist. RFR quoted or characterized something Trump said. IBB responded, "Spoken like a true fascist." RFR jokingly called IBB a commie. We know it was in humor because of one of these "😂" things.

Ever since you've been back posting on a regular basis you've been ratcheting things up with the personal crap. How 'bout cutting that shit out.

It's their word vs. John Durham, not Trump. How old is that quote anyway?
On the other hand, here is John Durham's motion, straight off of the gov.uscourts website. https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638.35.0_1.pdf
It's looking really bad for the Clinton campaign, just upon a simple reading of it:

View attachment 115488
You keep trying to prop your argument with the filings. You have misinterpreted the filings buying Trump’s uneducated claims and that’s what seems to be going over your head. As always, far right conservatives latch on to every conspiracy theory without any regard for the entire truth. The truth is evident by the fact that Clinton will not face charges. I can’t imagine devoting so much of my life to such a pointless obsession. To each their own. Good luck with that!

Back