Blue Jay Drums

Clever. Very clever...

Then get the Terratec. If you don't use it, the drive bay will look cool in your computer anyway.... :D

It does, doesn't it? Bluesmeister is happy with his Terratec. A friend of mine is happy...can't imagine it's a bad card. :)

I'm seriously considering it for my second computer. I hate the Audigy-card. It screwes up my soundfont! Then I would rather have low latency and Livesynth... :)

That's the freaky thing...I already use Livesynth for mixing. Hell, what do you think? That I use the reverb and chorus that comes with the Audigy? ;)

It's a tiny step to the Terratec I think...

(I never used any of the game facilities of the Audigy, nor the sur-fuckin'-round stuff. I couldn't care less for that kinda stuff)

Pedullist said:
(I never used any of the game facilities of the Audigy, nor the sur-fuckin'-round stuff. I couldn't care less for that kinda stuff)
Now you're getting it. Creative sucks! :D

Well, I KNOW that ever since I bought the damn thing. Took me two years until it finally more or less 'worked like it was advertised'. Unfortunately I didn't have the money to replace it so I had to get used to it, to make it work. And I have to say: I'm pretty satisfied with the results these days, the music I'm producing I mean.

Just getting more and more annoyed by the latency on the softsynths...

Add a pay raise (I got promoted), and you'll get it: Peddy wants a new card!

Pedullist said:
Wait, suddenly this isn't about Blue Jay drums anymore...

Sorry!
And you know who's fault that is? :rolleyes:

And for being satisfied with your Live!-results... Just wait till you have recorded with your new card and compare that to the Live-work... ;)

Have you turned off Invisibilty Mode yet?

F*ck...can't resist the temptation I'm afraid....just ordered the wah pedal.....damn.......errrrrrrrr.........having more money is good, but not for my inspiration...usually I wrote and recorded one song a week......now I'm just buying equipment and noodling around with it......damn.........someone help me..........I feel like a yuppie.........buying two pods, a mixer, a wah and perhaps....a new soundcard in JUST ONE MONTH :eek:

Back