Blue Jay Drums

Magnesium 1: 21
Magnesium 2: 16
Magnesium 3: 14
Magnesium 4: 30 (doubble CD)
Magnesium 5: 10 (not finished yet, will be in december)

That adds up to: 91 complete songs on 3 years! :eek:

I won't even start counting half-finished songs... :D

Well, various people. A friend of mine, Kim (he's a guy), was voted as Stavangers best male Voice in 1997. And some friends, and me (but I can't sing)....

And of course some instrumental songs, then I don't have to deal with vocals at all.... :D

That's it... working instrumental is easier and faster to be done :) No wonder you have over 91 songs in three years...

The most time consuming part for me was to spend damn months to write lyric. And re-considering things... Noo... it doesn't work... No... it's too hokky... no.. people is not gonna like it... yes...people want to hear it... no... :confused:

...and then I had to sing them :eek: :(

Yeah, I know... Writing lyrics "on commando" isn't fun at all! You know you need some kind of lyrics to go with song, but you can't think of anything... I hate writing lyrics, I'm bad writhing lyrics, and I'm bad at singing. ;)

Nei, norsk is a horrible language to sing in, IMHO. I think that english is easier to make "sound good". ;)

People say that about dutch too...you're just conditioned to like english better...doesn't mean it is any better. I get away with dutch fairly well, even americans don't mind. :)

DØdsverk is from Norway (Mr. Bungle-ish band), sing in Norsk and it sounds great.

Pedullist said:
DØdsverk is from Norway (Mr. Bungle-ish band), sing in Norsk and it sounds great.
Dødsverk?!? I've never heard about them. Their name is like Kraftwerk, only død means death.... ;)

Okay, I'll give you that one! That was hillarious! :D :D :D

I'm on the move, so I pack up my studio like a maniac (because I have only 3 days), but now I can't stop laughing! :D :D :D :D :D

Damn you, James! :p

Back