Best rapper ever

I like the the same..i will not say which one is better because they were taking away from us..Biggie did his 2 albums and they are classics..2Pac did his 4 and they are classics..I will never say one was better then the other..because it was more music to be made by both.. an we all know 2Pac is and might the only rapper to have a college class about his poems and work..

Professor X of X clan (RIP)

and if you havent her dof him yet gte on my mans Tai Mai Shu, some fire, youtube him if you dont know about him.

I'm didn't grow up on East Coast rap, but I gotta give it to Kool G Rap HANDS M**THAF*CK'IN DOWN!!! I didn't believe a human could put words together like that until I checked out one of his CD's. Check him out if you haven't, guarantee it won't be a waste of time....

Lyrically. | Nas

Ingenuity. | Eminem

Legendary. | Tupac & Then Biggie.

As of now? None. All the new rappers out there suck. Except the ones on here, like Fyre and what not. ;)

If anyone in this thread says 50 cent, I swear I'm going to shoot someone. He has to be the absolute worst rapper there ever is.

But, The Game, has some crazy lyrics too. But Nas/Eminem/Tupac/Biggie, smash the fuck out of him.

Also, Diddy fucking rots. (Sorry, I had to get that in there)

:)

--Re-Lapse

Re-Lapse said:
Lyrically. | Nas

Ingenuity. | Eminem

Legendary. | Tupac & Then Biggie.

As of now? None. All the new rappers out there suck. Except the ones on here, like Fyre and what not. ;)

If anyone in this thread says 50 cent, I swear I'm going to shoot someone. He has to be the absolute worst rapper there ever is.

But, The Game, has some crazy lyrics too. But Nas/Eminem/Tupac/Biggie, smash the fuck out of him.

Also, Diddy fucking rots. (Sorry, I had to get that in there)

:)

--Re-Lapse

I find more talent on these forums than I do listening to the radio all day. It's a damn shame too.

Back