Best rapper ever

Fieva said:
I find more talent on these forums than I do listening to the radio all day. It's a damn shame too.

I agree there Fiev, it's crazy!

Damn talented Noddy, and Fyre together, is like H O T T shit right there.

D.Ease, damn good. Hell Fiev, your shits hot as hell too..

--Re-Lapse

Rap Cat from the checkers commercial. He's got some tight lyrics man. "Meow Meow................" :D Crazy commercial.

Re-Lapse said:
Nas/Eminem/Tupac/Biggie, smash the fuck out of him.

Is this like a "which does not fit" test? Cause I'd pick 'B'. I think Eminem deserves some credit but he isn't best of all time. He's up there but def not at the top.

So after B.I.G. a 2Pac (in that order) we got some real slept on rappers:

AZ
KRS/BDP
Slick Rick
Bone-Thugs
Wu-Tang (Rea, Ghost and MEF)

mrT said:
Is this like a "which does not fit" test? Cause I'd pick 'B'. I think Eminem deserves some credit but he isn't best of all time. He's up there but def not at the top.

So after B.I.G. a 2Pac (in that order) we got some real slept on rappers:

AZ
KRS/BDP
Slick Rick
Bone-Thugs
Wu-Tang (Rea, Ghost and MEF)

The reason I put Eminem in there, was mainly for his ingenuity in his songs, I don't see anyone else putting that much effort into worthless songs and still making a billion. The fact that he knows how to draw the listeners in, is what makes him a good rapper. The best? Far from it. He's way down the line, as you pointed out.

But, to personal preference, I'm white, and I suppose that leans towards choosing a white rapper as my favorite. Although, I'd pick 2Pac or Biggie over any other cd to jam out to in the car, any day. ;)

--Re-Lapse

bigwillz24 said:
This is like asking what's the best _____ for under _____ for ______.
Exactly! There is no best for anything. There is only a best for the situation and circumstances and depending on the individual. For example, to a student, classical music might be the best music to listen to before taking a test or something. To a football player, the best music might be some hardcore rap to get them amped before the big game. Again, depending on the person.

tone_aot said:
Again, depending on the person.

So what kind of person are you? I think we all know this is just for fun (and to bust on other people for liking shitty rapper of course :D )

mrT said:
So what kind of person are you? I think we all know this is just for fun (and to bust on other people for liking shitty rapper of course :D )

Depends on the situation!!! Naw, i'm a level headed dude. I respect all types of music. The only music i really don't like is stuff you can tell folks put together in like 2mins and then say they can rap! As far as the best rapper, there's so many different variations that i really can't say. One of my favorite rappers is Jay-z, and Nas of course. I like their metaphors. I like lyrical rap, not repetitive unlogical chanting!! That's just me tho. I respect everybody's opinions.

tone_aot said:
Depends on the situation!!! Naw, i'm a level headed dude. I respect all types of music. The only music i really don't like is stuff you can tell folks put together in like 2mins and then say they can rap! As far as the best rapper, there's so many different variations that i really can't say. One of my favorite rappers is Jay-z, and Nas of course. I like their metaphors. I like lyrical rap, not repetitive unlogical chanting!! That's just me tho. I respect everybody's opinions.

I agree to that to an extent, but I'll leave it at this. Just as you said it, we all have different opinions.

Mad respect to you, for pointing it out, though.

--Re-Lapse

I don't think I can say who the best rapper here's my top 5 in no particular order:
Chali 2na
Andy Cooper
Thes One
Suffa
Rakim (old skool baby!)

the best rapper is..............................................................................

DEEZ NUTZ! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! that joke still cracks up till this day :D

Back