Beringer amps

KCandies

Just need some input on the berhinger 2x12 or 2x10 guitar amps. Are they worth the money? Are they good enough to play small clubs/bars? Music style is agressive rock.

...I've seen it done before with a behringer 2x10...i think it was a 2x10. if its not mic'ed then its not going to sound that good and i hope you have another guitarist to fill out the sound...the amp modeling helped it blend into the mix when i heard the music but in a world of half stacks and full stacks, the guy who owned it wasnt the one you looked at for a cool tone. i think he was the lead singer who just happened to play guitar.

About 9 months ago I bought a secondhand Marshall Combo and a brand new berry twin 12 combo for use at a regular Jam session that I organise at a local rock/blues venue.

The attitude of all the axemen to the 2 amps was interesting to say the least, in the very beginning they were all fighting to plug into the marshall with the losers noticable dropping their shoulders and usuing the Berry with great disgust.

Now attitudes have change somewhat with quite a few of the older more experienced muso's actually prefering the berry! The younger guys still prefer to use the Marshall even thou they set it up to sound shite IMO.

The Berry twin 12 model has more than enough grunt for small clubs/bars and in my opinion is amazing value for the money.

I have never played a berri amp, but I have read a lot of reviews on these products. Almost everyone had good things to say. I expect this brand to follow the AT path. As people pick up on how good they are, Berri will pick up on the price

Back