Audio has disappeared

rcleonard

I am new here. I recently lost audio from my system. I cannot bring it in. I have included a diagram of my cabling. I have an Apogee Duet for my audio interface. I cannot hear audio from itunes or anything online. I may have inadvertently disturbed settings on Apogee Duet 0458. I only use this as an interface. I am not familiar with the settings. I cannot get audio from the mic jack on the Duet or from my mixer. This may be something very simple to fix, or something may be simply not working. This setup has been working for two years. I am also running Logic Express 9 which also has no audio playback. Suggestions, please. I am also using airport express. When I bring up I tunes and check the box for multiple, then try to play a tune, I get "Speakers not connected to WiFi device."

Attachments

• CABLING-PREVIEW.jpg
    CABLING-PREVIEW.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Are you sure the Duet has power going to it? When you go into your computer's 'devices' menu (not sure where that may be on a Mac), does it show there?

Yes, the Duet is AC powered. It is showing up in my mac's application folder. And, its light is "on" the way it is supposed to be. The software has a control panel and a mixer panel, which was greyed out for a while today, but after I unplugged the firewire and plugged it back in, the panels are filled in and working. However, still no audio. Thanks for the response.

Back