Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

They are interdimensional
Damn Jerry I told you not to tell anybody...>:(

Now you've gone and spilled the beans right here on the internets.

I'm sorry man but this is going on your permanent record and Fearless leader is not going to be happy :laughings:

I forget the (I believe iirc) physicist that posed the question of major scientific physics breakthroughs that changed the world, aside from medical and computer sciences, since creating nuclear fission in the ‘40s, and the seemingly slow and lack of major breakthroughs since then, at least those that are acknowledged publicly. It doesn’t seem likely that such a major achievement would simply just be refined and made better through almost 8 decades later and that that level of quantum science hasn’t had major breakthroughs equal, if not greater , than the moment of harnessing nuclear fission.
Personally, I tend to lean toward the newer Drake Equation regarding other intelligent life of some sort in the Milky Way and certainly in our universe which is more convincingly one of many or infinite. Are intelligent life forms visiting Earth in our time and dimension? Maybe. Are they visiting in craft we may be capable of making in 1,000 years from now..Why would they? If they cannot manipulate time, gravity, physics as we currently understand it would be more likely they send autonomous physical probes if they/it hasn’t mastered the constraints of interstellar travel as we currently understand it.

I think it was Bob Lazar on the JRE that were postulating technical evolution in a hypothetical other world saying that, “these creatures (us) evolves using fuels and tech that burned something to produce energy and in the form of travel, used that resource to use something that propelled it out the back to create movement. Point being because humans stumbled on that with our given resources doesn’t make it the only option for energy for every possible evolution of intelligent life universally.

Its a drone dude . Come on.

We can build something that goes 500mph.. It was not tracked to a new position , it appeared there. That speed data would be incorrect. They said there were a bunch. And that it was jamming radar. A fleet of drones is something humans would do.

Fravor, never got closer than a 1 mile away from it. Saying it was 30 ft big. Another words he saw nothing but a dot. He also describes Russian visual cloaking technology, when he sees a disruption of movement. Rapid movement with no pattern. As if projected, and then gone.

The one looks like a flare landing in the water. Being seen in IR.

The 3 triangles are one vehicle not multiple looked at through a triangular aperture night vision.

We have nothing to fear , if they run away at the drop of a hat.

To say that they are alien or other world tells me you are also believing in a variety of Sci-Fi stories too. Why?How? or what?

Why cant they be disc drone quadcopters with salt water rocket engines, and visual cloaking?
Not convinced, but solid arguments. I am a sceptic when it comes to aliens tho.

Just to set the record straight. I don't believe we are being visited by extraterrestrials. I really don't believe we are being visited at all.
If we are, they have to be inter dimensional. The laws of physics as we know them would make interstellar travel quite difficult. What
is the distance between dimensions? We supposedly live in a four dimensional world. I might say it was time travelers from out past
or future but I don't believe in the fourth dimension. Could we really warp space enough to get us close enough to the nearest stars
to make a physical journey practical?

Last edited:
interstellar travel
A 3-dimensional space within a 5 dimensional realm, to retain control, Like a Honeymoon. it's theoretically possible.
Could we really warp space enough to get us close enough to the nearest stars
to make a physical journey practical?
no. i cant. too close to wishing. Laws' world is too corrupt from the inside. Law wants to make up his own ending or something..

i got to........ communication with lights. Lights were reacting to my choices. Seemed cameras or lenses had something to do with it..then id be in the hospital again.

Gateways? La Grange points? it is for real, but you must hold on with both hands ..Tight,...why did i do so many drugs..i damned myself instantly. But I was safe up high. Like blasting off in my rocket ship..it was like a temptation. He knew I was alone and hurt and easy. The gateway opened and wanted to help...making me feel good. I have no idea where the drugs come from. They contacted me. Lights. Drugs. Consequences. ...it was only a matter of time till i gave in..said ok. this isnt possible. this is a broken telephone operator game played by kids.

According to the hospital the little blue pills were crystal meth oops..Yeah my bad. Its poison..I thought it was synth opioid..
20230725_171142.jpg

why is everything so heavy?

"And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you"

Last edited:
"They say some days you're gonna win
They say some days you're gonna lose
I tell you I got news for you
Your losin' all the time you never win
If you believe that's how it's gonna be I'd better
Put you down
Get off your tightrope up there come down on
The ground you gotta save me now
You better turn around.
When I looked around, I was heading down,
Won't somebody throw me down a line. "

If 'we' (human beings, animals, fish, and insects) inhabit this planet it stands to reason that we should accept the fact that we just might not be the only living beings in the universe. And yes, I am speaking on behalf of the animal, fish, and insect population.

1690464432648.png

I've scratched my head in disgust and wonder multiple times
when I listen to this knucklehead speak..
"THIS" is the person the most powerful nation in the world chose to represent them?
Joe Biden is proof positive that the disheartening theory of " the masses are asses" is in fact very much true.

That said here's the complete taping of the subcommittee meeting yesterday

And lastly

1690465115671.png

Last edited:
Upgrade your iris from a sheild to........a buckler with a spike.
Screenshot 2023-06-19 152949.jpg
I always liked the sound of pop..but you wont fight me. what a fantastic birdcage mr. law

Back