Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

I was abducted by aliens once. I was blindfolded, thrown into a van and forced to work
at a taco stand in Juarez.

I've scratched my head in disgust and wonder multiple times
when I listen to this knucklehead speak..
"THIS" is the person the most powerful nation in the world chose to represent them?
Joe Biden is proof positive that the disheartening theory of " the masses are asses" is in fact very much true.

I'm not a Biden fan by any stretch, but I often wonder if some of this is still a result of his stuttering problem. I know a couple of people who have that issue, and in the less severe case, you might not know that he has a problem. Everything sounds normal and suddenly the word or phrase just doesn't come. It's really kind of weird. Given a prompt, or a bit of time, he'll connect his thoughts, but the words together and move on.

I remember Mel Tillis would stutter but as soon as he started to sing, it would disappear. Such things are really strange in the way they happen sometimes.

Just yesterday, I watched a documentary about Jackie Stewart. He was a severe dyslexic, and was told that he was "thick" and "dumb" as a child because he couldn't read. He was a world class racing driver, could tell the engineers very precisely what a car needed. When he retired, he went into broadcasting for places like ABC Wide World Of Sports, but said that he had to fake things because he couldn't read the teleprompter! He wasn't diagnosed as dyslexic until his mid 40s. He has had a very successful life by learning to adapt.

So I'll give Uncle Joe a bit of slack for not being able to string together all the right words in front of a bunch of reporters.

..... but that alien was FUNNY, worthy of a Saturday Night Live skit! :LOL:

Dang missed the window for this job opportunity...If you click on the picture you can read the whole application process and requirements...HOLY SHIT there are a lot of acronyms for the various top secret protocols you must be familiar with to even be considered for the gig.... nuclear swizzle sticks I tell ya!.... All-Domain Anomaly resolution office director...sheesh!

1690703563789.png

Last edited:
Nasa Team looks pretty well staffed...The truth is going to be coming sooner than later.....Big wheels move slow but the wheels on the truth bus are rolling....finally

The truth is going to be coming sooner than later.....Big wheels move slow but the wheels on the truth bus are rolling....finally

Sorry to differ. I don’t share the enthusiasm you have.

Lies on top of lies is what we’ve been getting most of our lives. Too much is at stake to have truth come out..... Ever.

Sorry to differ. I don’t share the enthusiasm you have.

Lies on top of lies is what we’ve been getting most of our lives. Too much is at stake to have truth come out..... Ever.
You are correct.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth is like an illusive vapor that none of us will clearly know or see as we migrate through this experience we call life.
We grab for it but it slips through our hands and is gone.
When the crumbs of the whole truth come out on this subject the whole worlds "world view" will be changed forever, a paradigm shift for all.
It does not matter if they are from other worlds or they exist here in our world...
That they really, for certain and without a doubt exist and that we clever little humans can't explain why or how they do changes everything...forever

Time will tell about the circus and the wishing well.

Reactions: RFR
You are correct.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth is like an illusive vapor that none of us will clearly know or see as we migrate through this experience we call life.
We grab for it but it slips through our hands and is gone.
When the crumbs of the whole truth come out on this subject the whole worlds "world view" will be changed forever, a paradigm shift for all.
It does not matter if they are from other worlds or they exist here in our world...
That they really, for certain and without a doubt exist and that we clever little humans can't explain why or how they do changes everything...forever

Time will tell about the circus and the wishing well.
‘Truth’ will always be in conflict with what people ‘believe’ to be true.

In recent times this concept of ‘your truth’ has been prevalent.

How can actual truth win in a society where so many believe men can be women or that women can be men?

Gaslighting is a staple of our modern ‘enlightened’ society.

It was a weird full moon last night, kind of creepy and ominous. Not the usual bright moon, kind of dim and reddish. My front porch faces north, I don't recall ever seeing the moon from there. I guess it never goes there, north of a certain point in the sky? If I want to see the moon I have to go back of the house. I'll get a deck built there one of these days. Like I've said, I'm not much on astronomy. I should learn more about such things rather than being a dummy.

Back