Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Nothing is perfect.Yet everything is perfect. The creation isn't perfect and yet it is, and the creation is the creator. It is the ying yang ching
chang. It is impossible for anything to exist and yet it is impossible for nothing to exist. A strange paradox that keeps the creation going.

It's not that perfect. If I'm not mistaken - according to the people who measure that sort of thing the moon is slowly spinning away from the Earth and will eventually break free of it's orbit.
yes it will be safe, spiraling out of the system, just as our Sun super novas.

lupes escape

the trajectory was referred to as noah's arc.
arc: (noun) a continuous portion of a circle.

Last edited:
i often ask myself, what is death, and why is everything so heavy? a body alive or dead, contains the same number of particles. there is a difference that occurs.
Whether you fear death or not, it comes, and at that moment your body becomes twenty-one grams lighter. Is it a person's soul that constitutes those twenty-one grams? Is that weight carried by those who survive us?

words of wisdom are what we need..may they comfort us. it is a grand design.

Reactions: TAE
It was a super moon, last night. It's a little overcast tonight, and I don't think you can see the moon. Well, not from my front porch anyway, and I ain't going out there. For some reason it feels a little beary tonight.

Blue moon come Aug 31.

no . more like. ..WOW

you want to see the biggest moon...use the ponzo effect. find a set of rail tracks that go east west. watch as the moon crosses the horizon..it will be huge.

its the same effect that make 2 equal lines look bigger. objects on the horizon supersize in the illusion..
images

A body alive or dead, contains the same number of particles. there is a difference that occurs.
Whether you fear death or not, it comes, and at that moment your body becomes twenty-one grams lighter. Is it a person's soul that constitutes those twenty-one grams?
21grams = 3/4 of an ounce. Not really all that much weight but worth asking the question "where did it go?"..
Of course I like the idea of the soul leaving the body theory but it doesn't hold water, or in this case air. Here's my theory and explanation for that lost 21 grams. Based upon my spiritual experiences we are energy and energy does not have "weight". But remaining oxygen is within all of us when we die and eventually does get consumed / leave our body when we migrate from this experience to the next. Once the heart stops beating and the lungs stop breathing the body for a brief time continues on and as it does continues to burn / use oxygen.. This is why people who are clinically dead can often be resuscitated back to life...While there is not blood being pumped no air being brought in to supply our body, our body is using up all the oxygen left until there is no more oxygen to burn...then the rest of the cells die off and we are an unrevivable decomposing corpse...yuck!

1691074724169.png
It is a grand design.
Indeed it is!
There's certainly more to life than meets the eye.
Surely beyond on our physical constrictions / restrictions to comprehend.

21grams = 3/4 of an ounce. Not really all that much weight but worth asking the question "where did it go?"..
Of course I like the idea of the soul leaving the body theory but it doesn't hold water, or in this case air. Here's my theory and explanation for that lost 21 grams. Based upon my spiritual experiences we are energy and energy does not have "weight". But remaining oxygen is within all of us when we die and eventually does get consumed / leave our body when we migrate from this experience to the next. Once the heart stops beating and the lungs stop breathing the body for a brief time continues on and as it does continues to burn / use oxygen.. This is why people who are clinically dead can often be resuscitated back to life...While there is not blood being pumped no air being brought in to supply our body, our body is using up all the oxygen left until there is no more oxygen to burn...then the rest of the cells die off and we are an unrevivable decomposing corpse...yuck!

View attachment 131907

Indeed it is!
There's certainly more to life than meets the eye.
Surely beyond on our physical constrictions / restrictions to comprehend.

• Love
Reactions: TAE
I'm not a Biden fan by any stretch, but I often wonder if some of this is still a result of his stuttering problem. I know a couple of people who have that issue, and in the less severe case, you might not know that he has a problem. Everything sounds normal and suddenly the word or phrase just doesn't come. It's really kind of weird. Given a prompt, or a bit of time, he'll connect his thoughts, but the words together and move on.

I remember Mel Tillis would stutter but as soon as he started to sing, it would disappear. Such things are really strange in the way they happen sometimes.

Just yesterday, I watched a documentary about Jackie Stewart. He was a severe dyslexic, and was told that he was "thick" and "dumb" as a child because he couldn't read. He was a world class racing driver, could tell the engineers very precisely what a car needed. When he retired, he went into broadcasting for places like ABC Wide World Of Sports, but said that he had to fake things because he couldn't read the teleprompter! He wasn't diagnosed as dyslexic until his mid 40s. He has had a very successful life by learning to adapt.

So I'll give Uncle Joe a bit of slack for not being able to string together all the right words in front of a bunch of reporters.

..... but that alien was FUNNY, worthy of a Saturday Night Live skit! :LOL:
I'm skeptical of any claims by or about Biden - what proof has anyone seen that he ever had a stuttering issue? I've heard the claim repeatedly, I've never seen any clinical documentation from his youth backing it up.

Lets pretend it's true - lots of things aren't excused by stuttering.

- Payola scams involving Hunter and his lying about them.
- Getting busted for plagiarism in law school, lying about his standing in law school.
- Getting Hunter off the hook and his record expunged after a drug arrest while publicly braying that "drug users need to be held accountable" while promoting get-tough drug legislation.
- A long history of racial gaffes by Racial Jungle Joe such as talking about having to have an accent to go into a Dunkin Donuts or 7-11, telling black people their identity depends on voting for him.
- Lies about being arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela, about having been a trucker, about growing up in the Puerto Rican community, plagiarizing a Neil Kinnock speech along with lying about his coal mining family, all these dubious stories about his youth such as confronting "Corn Pop" with a chain, etc.
- Jill being gifted a doctorate at a university picked specifically because of Joe's political pull based on shoddy work that wouldn't pass muster at a high school and certainly not with an academic committee that had any integrity.
- The seeming inability of White House security to determine how the coke go there.

Etc. etc.

Jackie Stewart is dyslexic but he has a very technical mind - he started his automotive career as a mechanic. A solid understanding of how and why the cars work I'm sure didn't hurt him on the racetrack.

I find this really impressive - Jackie giving detailed commentary going around a racetrack pretty hard. I imagine a lot of people if they were riding along with him would only be able to manage *AAAAAHHHHH!!!*

"THIS" is the person the most powerful nation in the world chose to represent them?
The nation didn't choose him in the manner the Founders outlined. Yes some pathologically misguided people actually voted for him for really dumb reasons but a shadow cabal in collusion with minions in the right positions chose him, but to represent the cabal's agenda not America's best interests.

I'm skeptical of any claims by or about Biden - what proof has anyone seen that he ever had a stuttering issue? I've heard the claim repeatedly, I've never seen any clinical documentation from his youth backing it up.

Lets pretend it's true - lots of things aren't excused by stuttering.

- Payola scams involving Hunter and his lying about them.
- Getting busted for plagiarism in law school, lying about his standing in law school.
- Getting Hunter off the hook and his record expunged after a drug arrest while publicly braying that "drug users need to be held accountable" while promoting get-tough drug legislation.
- A long history of racial gaffes by Racial Jungle Joe such as talking about having to have an accent to go into a Dunkin Donuts or 7-11, telling black people their identity depends on voting for him.
- Lies about being arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela, about having been a trucker, about growing up in the Puerto Rican community, plagiarizing a Neil Kinnock speech along with lying about his coal mining family, all these dubious stories about his youth such as confronting "Corn Pop" with a chain, etc.
- Jill being gifted a doctorate at a university picked specifically because of Joe's political pull based on shoddy work that wouldn't pass muster at a high school and certainly not with an academic committee that had any integrity.
- The seeming inability of White House security to determine how the coke go there.

Etc. etc.

Jackie Stewart is dyslexic but he has a very technical mind - he started his automotive career as a mechanic. A solid understanding of how and why the cars work I'm sure didn't hurt him on the racetrack.

I find this really impressive - Jackie giving detailed commentary going around a racetrack pretty hard. I imagine a lot of people if they were riding along with him would only be able to manage *AAAAAHHHHH!!!*

Forgive for interjecting...

Let's not forget to mention his blabbering on and on about gun control/laws while at the same time his DOJ pretty much offering immunity for his crack addled son's violations of the existing laws governing gun possession.

Watch old video footage of Joe Biden, there's little to no evidence of a stuttering problem. Sure, he searches for words at times, common among idiots. More and more he just falls back on fillers to the void of articulation, "c'mon man", "no joke", "you know the deal", and an all time classic, "dogface pony soldier". No stutter in that one. Try to say it repeatedly, "dogface pony soldier". Biden nails it, every. time.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny that aliens from across the galaxy would choose an out of the way piece of desert when there's an entire globe available? I mean, what's so special about Arizona and New Mexico compared to the Sahara, the middle of Australian, the Arabian desert, the Gobi desert, etc? Any why do they like deserts, when all the big population centers are not there?

Maybe they're not aliens (I'm sorry ... undocumented space travellers).

Isn't it funny that aliens from across the galaxy would choose an out of the way piece of desert when there's an entire globe available? I mean, what's so special about Arizona and New Mexico compared to the Sahara, the middle of Australian, the Arabian desert, the Gobi desert, etc? Any why do they like deserts, when all the big population centers are not there?

Maybe they're not aliens (I'm sorry ... undocumented space travellers).
Burning man, close enough.

Back