Anyone using the M-Audio Radium keyboards?

I've got the Radium 61 key. The knobs and sliders are of great use to me in conjunction with Reason. I use it for soft synths but am considering buying a module like the Proteus or the Vintage Keys to use in live settings.

The action is acceptable and the usb cable proved handy when I lost my midi cables.

I had to grab the updated driver online tho.

i wanted to know the same thing, i heard that the keys have a cheap feel to them, and stone do u use a tascam 122 ? i was thinking of getting one to use with either a radium 61 or edirol 50 i think its called,

no i was talking about the tascam US-122, the small usb soundcard.

and i just wanted to know if the radium does everything u need it to do and do u think u need the 61 keys or should i say would 49 like in the edirol be to little?

i'll also note that i need a midi controller to for all synths and drum sequences so i was wandering if the radium is a good fit for that .
thanx

monstertruck said:
no i was talking about the tascam US-122, the small usb soundcard.

Whoa! that makes a lot more sense!

Actually, I have a RME 96/52 card with Apogee converters and a big behri board. When I use the Radium, I just use the USB port and skip all that stuff anyway, tho.

I could have gotten away with the 49 key but I got the bigger one because I wanted real keyboardists to feel comfortable playing in my studio. I like bringing in musicians who can actually play the instrument.

Back