Anyone ever use this? Hear about it?

azraelswings

Jamorama

I just found this through an ad banner. I'm not sure if it really says anything groundbreaking. I signed up for the free email lessons - using my already spam bogged account.

Anyone ever use this or anything similar? I'm rather interested in guitar courses because I do rather well with structure.

How To Play Guitar Like Jimi Hendrix,
Green day, Ozzy Osbourne, Foo Fighters, Weezer, Seether Greenday, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nirvana, Simple Plan, Bob Marley, Jack Johnson,Coldplay, Staind, Offspring, Eddie Van Halen, Blink182

wtf!?!?! learn to play like green day? all you have to do is suck and you could play like green day, and they put green day twice. and how dare he puts offspring and blink 182 next to eddie van halen.

what an idiot

Learn to play guitar like Ozzy Osbourne. Nice. Why didn't he say, "learn to play guitar like Albert Einstein" while he was at it.

Blue: Surely you're not talking bad about Esteban? One of only seven guitarists to recieve Segovia's personal endorsement?

Scroll down for Esteban in the news!

ermghoti said:
Learn to play guitar like Ozzy Osbourne. Nice. Why didn't he say, "learn to play guitar like Albert Einstein" while he was at it.

Blue: Surely you're not talking bad about Esteban? One of only seven guitarists to recieve Segovia's personal endorsement?

Scroll down for Esteban in the news!
Yeah - that's the guy.... I'm glad someone called him out on his bullshit!

Blue Bear Sound said:
Yeah - that's the guy.... I'm glad someone called him out on his bullshit!
What??? Estaban fake??? What next....Milli Vanilli wasn't real??? Man, my world comes a crashing down....

If you want to see some serious vitriol, search the Harmony Central forums for "Esteban." "Zorro" will also work.

Wow, Ozzy plays guitar. I wanna learn to play just like him.

I had heard that Esteban was a guitar player living in the Phoenix area. The guy (on the tv commercials) always plays the same freaking song, 'Fuego Malaguena'.

Back