Almost completely new pics of studio

rudalicious

hey guys,

its been a while since Iv had some new pics up here. These are some nice pics.

additions to the studio after these pictures include new monitors and a PODxt Pro. Also a huge as computer monitor.

enjoy :)

nicenewroom.jpg

nicenewdesk.jpg

nicenewdesk2.jpg

Last edited:
somethin like that. Right now i have some nice big speakers in there. They are acutaly not too bad. evenutally ill get REAL monitors but they are fine for now.

Once you get monitors, you will notice a hell of a difference. :)

I was using floor speakers set up level with my ears before. I finally went out at bought some KRK Rokit 8s. WOW. It's a lot easier.

I thought I was fine too. I'm not trying to rag on you.. but they really do make a difference. I still have those floor speakers hooked up for reference too.

ya im waitin to get some BX5s. Santa needs to come early this year. My floor speakers are definately better than the airwaves hahaha

i've been looking at getting that desk too for when I move and get my setup going. it looks small in those pics though? Is your monitor just really big?? I'm hoping to get two 16" monitors and then a pair of BX8s on it...you think that would fit?? they're supposed to be 59-1/4" wide on the top shelf.

rudalicious said:
guitar satan.

200 I think. has 4 rackspaces on each side. Id like to put one of those moving keyboard things on the bottom. Its actually a really solid desk. Some of the edges are a bit loose from getting hit all of the time but other than that its awesome. Really nice for the money and lots of space to deal with.

Creation Station at MF:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7...1086721/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/546550/

lol i have that same desk rude!
My keybaoerd player in my prog band is a manager there.
I call it whore center now.
:p

hahaha... I tink they shold fit... I have like a 20" plus a huge reciever 2 lamps and my dmp3 on the top shelf. Im pretty sure they will. but hey go check it out. if ya cant i can always measure it for you.

so what do u guys think of the studios look? im waitin on curtains and my lava lamp light bulb. haha
later

rudalicious said:
hahaha... I tink they shold fit... I have like a 20" plus a huge reciever 2 lamps and my dmp3 on the top shelf. Im pretty sure they will. but hey go check it out. if ya cant i can always measure it for you.

so what do u guys think of the studios look? im waitin on curtains and my lava lamp light bulb. haha
later
man....when i get my birthday stuff...
ill get pics soon too....
how can i put the pics here??
host them on imageshack right??

something like that. I use my own server but one of those image sites should work.
I love birthdays ... thinking about getting a baby bottle ... not sure yet htough

rudalicious said:
something like that. I use my own server but one of those image sites should work.
I love birthdays ... thinking about getting a baby bottle ... not sure yet htough
man ur making me hungry
i cannot wait to move....which is next summer
right now....im in a house where my family rented so we can save more money to buy a bigger house.
im in a basement...pretty big and i have a nice little room (sauna) i cuold use for vocal room
but u no...im moving
and wer moving to a bigger house...and the basement is ALL MINE
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
THEn i would start making my studio
now im just gettin the stuff and not worry about getting beat up in hisku

giles117 said:
I use the same desk as well, but this week I will be building in a more usefull birch desk for the studio. :)

Figure having 40 rack spaces bilt into my desk is better than this desk and racks taking up precious studio space :)

A little pic of my studio whilst it was under construction., this pic is dated August 2003.

http://johnlsayers.com/Studio/Images/Giles/CR_Mix_Position.JPG

giles...how wide are those monitors you're using. you have a dual setup like i want to do but i feel like there would be just barely enough room for a pair of BX8s on the ends. and I don't want them falling off if they get bumped or something. I have a 16" wide CRT monitor now and plan on purchasing a flat panel here soon. Thanks.

Back