LA County Cash & Carry Tascam Fostex Bonanza: PALMDALE

A Reel Person

It's Too Funky in Here!!!
Hi,

I have a lot of stuff I'm looking to sell. Much of it is large and bulky and I will not ship. I'd like to sell stuff at reasonable prices to someone who would give it a good home and use it. I have a surplus of equipment and not a lot of time or motivation to use it enough to my advantage. I am looking to get rid of this stuff at even cost just to free up space in the house, some prices set at a little less than I paid. I'll consider reasonable offers but I can't afford to just give it away.

The top line of my stuff is well kept, low use or no-use, and fully functional. A second line of stuff I have would be fixers, if you're into that type of thing just ask. For most items it would be nice or preferrable to give an hour or so at point of sale to test functionality of the units.

Cash and carry, please. Pickup only, Will Not Ship. Palmdale.

Here's quick list to start, with more to follow:

TASCAM M520 MIXER $400
TASCAM M312 MIXER $300
TASCAM 788 digital Portastudio $250
TASCAM 788 CD Burner NIB $125
FOSTEX A8 r/r $150
FOSTEX Model 80 r/r $200
TASCAM 38 $300
TASCAM M30 mixer $150

... that's just for starters. I'll post lots more equipment when I have time. I really have a ton of it, and it has to go. ;)

I've always been a buyer and never a seller. This is all new to me.

Please PM me on this board with replies and thank you.

/DA
:eek:;):spank:

:eek:This is one time I wish I was visiting the west coast!
Whoever purchases this gear is one lucky person!
I know Dave takes very well care of his gear, and I'm sure it's just as good (if not better) than when it came of the assembly line.

Whoa, I think I hear Montebello gasping at the fact they FINALLY know where all of their stock went to! LOL Had to mess with you Dave! Seriously though, if you sold just half that stuff (just the stuff I've seen photos of!) you could buy another house! I guess everyone is getting to that point where they are trimming down the unused gear. I've got a few pieces sitting idle myself. As much as I would LOVE to get my hands on the 520, I have no use for it and I think Cory and my wife would probably mortally wound me. ;P

Some stuff I bought, tested and never used. Some stuff I made a demo or two and moved on. All my gear is well kept and/or stored, I assure you. After all, this is my gear and I originally bought it with intentions of using it myself, one way or another. In reality, it's so much gear and so little time. ;)

The A8 currently listed is the 4-input/4-simul model. Heads are average. I might list an A8LR at a later date. ;)

Montebello has been tipped up and angled toward Palmdale for a long time. Time to even the playing field. ;)

Some of this stuff I'll have to re-inspect before being certain to describe or letting go, as some of it's not seen the light of day in a while. There might be a piece or two with some cosmetic damage but is otherwise functional.

Thanks again.

These just have to be here for this occasion. Amazing..

HomeRecDavemaniaGearshot.jpg

Davemaniaareelparson2.jpg

Thank you Shedshrine....

Don't be surprised if I tell you that's not the whole collection!
About 25% more stuff wouldn't fit in frame.

Are those Tascam PE-40 Parametric EQ's? I have two of those, awesome units. I know you said you wouldn't ship, but..those aren't so huge and bulky...Are those for sale at all? I collect Tascam equipment as well, have a rack full of 80's Tascam stuff...and want more...hehe

Hey Bro, I like your name. It's Awesome!

You and I think alike.

Yes, those are several PE-40's. Good call, but I've not put them on the block yet. I wanted to start with the biggest stuff first.

Thanks

Back