And today's American mass shooting....

No you're too entertaining with your constant nonsense.

Screen who gets to be a parent. Pretty hard to anticipate some woman years down the road isn't going to have any more sense than to hand her unbalanced son firearms.
Kinda sounds like you don't have a serious answer.

Screen who gets to be a parent.
Yes - I favor reality
You seriously believe your own bullshit? Have the state tell people if they can procreate? That’s your reality? Take kids away from parents if they don’t pass the test? Then what, put them in the foster system where statistics say they are more likely to become criminals? Brilliant logic.

Last edited:
Democrats in the US, Liberals in Canada, and globalist governments across the globe use the same tactic: pass one law, wait a few years, expand the application of the first law, add restrictions...

Obama was a hypocritical chowderhead. As are most of the Dem leaders.
This slippery slope argument is a logical fallacy and it’s getting tiresome. What Canada did would be unconstitutional here. Refusing to properly document ownership for guns is what allows so many guns to be in the wrong hands. If you’re worried about a slippery slope, perhaps think about doing things right on the front end so that things don’t get so far out of control that more extreme measures are required.

As Jim Jeffries said in his bit, you have ONE argument: “fuck off, I like guns”. That’s all you’ve got. Fucking admit it already.

Welp...
At least 3 people going on about fixing mental health issues in regards to gun ownership have come up with absolutely nothing.
To me that's no surprise at all. Why? Because you cannot make that work in any organized/oversee able/repeatable fashion in today's USA.
I mean it is technically possible, but you'd be forcing people to get help, and then you'd be forcing a psychologist/doctor into making the decision/declaration that you can or cannot own a gun.
In Japan they absolutely do that. You cannot own a gun unless you've been psychologically cleared. Not only that, they interview your family/coworkers etc. as well.
Think that's gonna fly in USA? Fuck no, of course not!
So... Every gun advocate says "Fix mental health! We have a mental health problem! That'll fix it!".
Bullshit! If that's truly what you think/believe then tell us how it works.
Doing it after the fact is a waste of time.

You seriously believe your own bullshit? Have the state tell people if they can procreate? That’s your reality? Take kids away from parents if they don’t pass the test? Then what, put them in the foster system where statistics say they are more likely to become criminals? Brilliant logic.
I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic.
This slippery slope argument is a logical fallacy and it’s getting tiresome. What Canada did would be unconstitutional here. Refusing to properly document ownership for guns is what allows so many guns to be in the wrong hands. If you’re worried about a slippery slope, perhaps think about doing things right on the front end so that things don’t get so far out of control that more extreme measures are required.
Unconstitutional US laws do exist and are occasionally replaced by a new reading of the Constitution that can be just as unconstitutional as the original one.
As Jim Jeffries said in his bit, you have ONE argument: “fuck off, I like guns”. That’s all you’ve got. Fucking admit it already.
He's a comedian. Don't rely on what he says to back your arguments.
Welp...
At least 3 people going on about fixing mental health issues in regards to gun ownership have come up with absolutely nothing.
To me that's no surprise at all. Why? Because you cannot make that work in any organized/oversee able/repeatable fashion in today's USA.
I mean it is technically possible, but you'd be forcing people to get help, and then you'd be forcing a psychologist/doctor into making the decision/declaration that you can or cannot own a gun.
In Japan they absolutely do that. You cannot own a gun unless you've been psychologically cleared. Not only that, they interview your family/coworkers etc. as well.
Think that's gonna fly in USA? Fuck no, of course not!
So... Every gun advocate says "Fix mental health! We have a mental health problem! That'll fix it!".
Bullshit! If that's truly what you think/believe then tell us how it works.
Doing it after the fact is a waste of time.
I think it's more of a common mentality issue than a mental health one. People in the US think that society owes them -- regardless of political leanings. Even the "Far-Right Extremists" went through a school system that is biased to the Left. So for example, say they have a beef against the LGBT movement and they don't know how to channel it -- people are taught to do as they feel, right? So a subconscious desire to "show them what I mean" grows until it becomes an urge to put your mark on history regardless of the consequences. The most efficient way to accomplish that is to shoot some kids in a school. The availability of guns facilitates -- but does not originate -- the crime.

Last edited:

Unconstitutional US laws do exist and are occasionally replaced by a new reading of the Constitution that can be just as unconstitutional as the original one.

I think it's more of a common mentality issue than a mental health one. People in the US think that society owes them -- regardless of political leanings. Even the "Far-Right Extremists" went through a school system that is biased to the Left. For example, say they have a beef against the LGBT movement and they don't know how to channel it -- people are taught to do as they feel, right? So a subconscious desire to "show them what I mean" grows until it becomes an urge to put your mark on history regardless of the consequences. The most efficient way to accomplish that is to shoot some kids in a school. The availability of guns facilitates -- but does not originate -- the crime.
Looks like you're saying that there's nothing you can do about the "It's a mental health problem".

Fuck off...I like guns.

Now that fuckin resonates. Good answer.

Almost as good, from a question standpoint, is how many schoolkids have to die before blah blah...? Kind of insulting isn't it? My answer is all of them...or none of them. Propose a realistic resolution to the issue in place of blah blah and maybe you (rhetorical use) can instigate a groundswell and influence some gun owners/shooting enthusiasts to go along. You have to start with some basic reality checks:
Nothing can be retroactive - that would lead to confiscation as resolution. It would have to be a "from this point forward" initiative.
Simple ID system. An endorsement on a driver's license or a separate gun owner card. (In all states that I am aware of a NICS is run through the feds for legal gun sales. The purchaser's name is used. There is a database. If you are already in it you get the endorsement. If you are not (pick whichever level of testing you would like to see implemented.)
ALL mental health treatment patients will have their personal info added to the NICS database for gun ownership as a NOT ALLOWED status (perhaps with a secondary approval system available.)
Mandatory incarceration for all gun crimes including illegal possession.

I think these may be realistic. I think responsible gun owners might agree to them. I know I would.

Looks like you're saying that there's nothing you can do about the "It's a mental health problem".
Stop teaching kids to live selfish, morally depraved lives. It certainly doesn't help. Enough of this sensual culture where you aren't taught to live responsibly. You want to own a car? You need to be sober when driving. You want to own a house? You need a job to pay the mortgage. You wanna have sex? Be ready to support a kid and his/her mom. You want a gun? Yes you need a license and go through a course. None of this welfare, no "racial equity" in the way of reparations, no "basic income", no free condoms to high school students; regulate the guns, execute the rapists, strengthen the border crossings, and elect a better President (no, I don't mean Kamala). Maybe start by spending more money here at home on the Citizens' good than on that crazy war in Ukraine? To f*ck with anyone who disagrees! I'm done being nice.
The mental health problem is in the teachers who assign "sexual fantasy" homework and every level of power over them that is remotely connected. North America is in a sad state.

Last edited:
Fuck off...I like guns.

Now that fuckin resonates. Good answer.

Almost as good, from a question standpoint, is how many schoolkids have to die before blah blah...? Kind of insulting isn't it? My answer is all of them...or none of them. Propose a realistic resolution to the issue in place of blah blah and maybe you (rhetorical use) can instigate a groundswell and influence some gun owners/shooting enthusiasts to go along. You have to start with some basic reality checks:
Nothing can be retroactive - that would lead to confiscation as resolution. It would have to be a "from this point forward" initiative.
Simple ID system. An endorsement on a driver's license or a separate gun owner card. (In all states that I am aware of a NICS is run through the feds for legal gun sales. The purchaser's name is used. There is a database. If you are already in it you get the endorsement. If you are not (pick whichever level of testing you would like to see implemented.)
ALL mental health treatment patients will have their personal info added to the NICS database for gun ownership as a NOT ALLOWED status (perhaps with a secondary approval system available.)
Mandatory incarceration for all gun crimes including illegal possession.

I think these may be realistic. I think responsible gun owners might agree to them. I know I would.
Yes. I +1 that motion.

I’m not certain I agree.
You and Brassplayer keep skipping over responding to my question - what wrong with requiring guns to be titled to an owner, and requiring selling a gun involved transferring that title so guns can all be traced? I also mentioned reporting a gun stolen requires an investigation and possible revocation of permits if the owner was negligent or suspected of straw purchasing. The intent being to keep guns out of the black market.
And we are musicians / whatever else we are. Consider what he said, not what he does for a living. Like George Carlin, he makes political statements in his humor.
The availability of guns facilitates -- but does not originate -- the crime.
Same could be said of fentanyl. Serves a useful purpose by trained individuals, but really has no business being passed around on the street unregulated. It’s unregulated existence becomes a public health problem.

You and Brassplayer keep skipping over responding to my question - what wrong with requiring guns to be titled to an owner, and requiring selling a gun involved transferring that title so guns can all be traced? I also mentioned reporting a gun stolen requires an investigation and possible revocation of permits if the owner was negligent or suspected of straw purchasing. The intent being to keep guns out of the black market.
I already responded, and I agree.
And we are musicians / whatever else we are. Consider what he said, not what he does for a living. Like George Carlin, he makes political statements in his humor.
Well, quite the performance you're putting on.
Same could be said of fentanyl. Serves a useful purpose by trained individuals, but really has no business being passed around on the street unregulated. It’s unregulated existence becomes a public health problem.
There is no absolute need for fentanyl in any context.

Back