And today's American mass shooting....

Ever seen someone wake up from major orthopedic surgery or trauma etc? There’s all kinds of legit medical uses.
But there are alternatives. Fentanyl is not the only drug that can do that.

And regardless, is that your only nit with what I said? You agree with it all, and the only thing you want to point out is is that fentanyl must be produced?

Welp...
At least 3 people going on about fixing mental health issues in regards to gun ownership have come up with absolutely nothing.
To me that's no surprise at all. Why? Because you cannot make that work in any organized/oversee able/repeatable fashion in today's USA.
I mean it is technically possible, but you'd be forcing people to get help, and then you'd be forcing a psychologist/doctor into making the decision/declaration that you can or cannot own a gun.
In Japan they absolutely do that. You cannot own a gun unless you've been psychologically cleared. Not only that, they interview your family/coworkers etc. as well.
Think that's gonna fly in USA? Fuck no, of course not!
So... Every gun advocate says "Fix mental health! We have a mental health problem! That'll fix it!".
Bullshit! If that's truly what you think/believe then tell us how it works.
Doing it after the fact is a waste of time.
I take it you've never bought a gun at an FFL. You're required to fill out a 4473 form which among other things asks:

1684280388822.png

It's a felony to answer falsely. Unless of course you're Hunter Biden who lied on the 4473 on the question previous to the one above:

1684281029006.png

OMG... how fucking useless.
I mean sure, I get the intent but FFS it obviously doesn't stop ANYONE.
What the fuck you want? How about in every gun shop they hook you up to a lie detector with a fed standing by to arrest you if you lie.

All of you people’s proposed ‘solutions’ lead to nothing more than more and more centralized government control.

You’re willing to trade away all our freedoms to save a few people. Your kids and grandkids will live in a full on 24 hour surveillance/ police state never having known what it was like to live in a free country.

Just wait till digital ID and digital currency comes in. We’re all fucked then. We’re heading there.

Just wait till digital ID and digital currency comes in. We’re all fucked then. We’re heading there.
I knew that was coming 20 years ago and it won't be just the U.S. It will have ts bright and dark side of course for the worlds public. It will be harder to cheat on your taxes and dabble in the black market etc. Every single monetary transaction in the world will be able to be digitized and tracked. Who runs the system, not my problem, I am leaving soon, but it's coming. Bartering can still happen as long as there isn't cameras around or in your phones and tv and cars. Good luck in the future boys and girls.
I forgot, they will take all the guns away and robots will replace you on the job and the unnecessary workers will disappear. Then they will kill the rest with a virus and vaccine for the virus. It will be called the only solution. The rich will live in Eden once more.

Last edited:
What the fuck you want? How about in every gun shop they hook you up to a lie detector with a fed standing by to arrest you if you lie.

All of you people’s proposed ‘solutions’ lead to nothing more than more and more centralized government control.

You’re willing to trade away all our freedoms to save a few people. Your kids and grandkids will live in a full on 24 hour surveillance/ police state never having known what it was like to live in a free country.

You can’t get TSA precheck without an interview process. Why couldn’t we have a system where you have to go to a certified LMHC and get screened before being issued something like a national FOID card? Require a statement from the spouse, or parent as well attesting that this person is not a threat. You can complain that it’s red tape, but that’s exactly what prevents the wrong people from getting guns.

In addition, I’d tie each weapon serial # to an foid. You’re responsible for that weapon and can lose your foid if it’s lost or stolen etc.

Might take a while for the illegal guns to work their way out of the population, but eventually we’d make a dent.

Dave get you head out of the guns and read dogooder’s post. Read it twice, no read it 10 times and let it sink in.

While everyone is arguing about this and that what he said is what’s coming.

You can’t get TSA precheck without an interview process. Why couldn’t we have a system where you have to go to a certified LMHC and get screened before being issued something like a national FOID card? Require a statement from the spouse, or parent as well attesting that this person is not a threat. You can complain that it’s red tape, but that’s exactly what prevents the wrong people from getting guns.

In addition, I’d tie each weapon serial # to an foid. You’re responsible for that weapon and can lose your foid if it’s lost or stolen etc.

Might take a while for the illegal guns to work their way out of the population, but eventually we’d make a dent.

There was no TSA before a situation was created to justify creating a TSA..... you know, to keep us all safe.
They don’t give a fuck about keeping us safe. In fact they want to kill the majority of us and have who’s left under full control.

Dave get you head out of the guns and read dogooder’s post. Read it twice, no read it 10 times and let it sink in.

A) I don’t believe sci fi stuff like that
B) I don’t plan to live long enough to be affected
C) My kids are badasses who can handle anything and do what’s right so I don’t worry about them

Throw a good dose of AI in there too.
So what.
Tell me how you would stop the mass murder scourge.

There was no TSA before a situation was created to justify creating a TSA..... you know, to keep us all safe.
They don’t give a fuck about keeping us safe. In fact they want to kill the majority of us and have who’s left under full control.
I don’t know what to say. Maybe try a different strain of weed. This one’s got you paranoid.

I don’t know what to say. Maybe try a different strain of weed. This one’s got you paranoid.
C) My kids are badasses who can handle anything and do what’s right so I don’t worry about them

I’m done with you and your condescending posts. You think you know everything but don’t.

Ps. Don’t smoke weed, don’t hardly even drink. Maybe a beer a month.

brassplyer said:
I take it you've never bought a gun at an FFL. You're required to fill out a 4473 form which among other things asks:

View attachment 129240

It's a felony to answer falsely. Unless of course you're Hunter Biden who lied on the 4473 on the question previous to the one above:

View attachment 129243
OMG... how fucking useless.
I mean sure, I get the intent but FFS it obviously doesn't stop ANYONE.
So lobby for more strict enforcement.

Wait, that's not what you really want - you just want everyone disarmed.

Is it you that's not an American or was that someone else?

I’m done with you and your condescending posts. You think you know everything but don’t.

When you say things like “the TSA want to kill the majority of us”…I’m not sure what reaction you’re expecting. That’s just not a rational thing to say. Still, if I offended you I apologize.

leddy said:
Hey, he knows that standard laminated window glass will stop a 9mm. :ROFLMAO:

I just got a 6 pack of Westvleteren beer - brewed by Trappist monks in Belgium. Ever tried it?

Hey, he knows that standard laminated window glass will stop a 9mm. :ROFLMAO:

I just got a 6 pack of Westvleteren beer - brewed by Trappist monks in Belgium. Ever tried it?
Still not answering questions?

By the way, I was just guessing at the time about the Sandy Hook glass based on things I happen to know from work etc, but there is a Reddit thread discussing Lanza having done research on best way to shoot out the glass. Links to more detail in the thread. There’s clearly a difference in the time and rounds it would take to shoot out typical glass in a school. So maybe you should fuck off already.

Last edited:
Back