And today's American mass shooting....

When you say things like “the TSA want to kill the majority of us”…I’m not sure what reaction you’re expecting. That’s just not a rational thing to say. Still, if I offended you I apologize.

Never said the TSA wanted to kill us

When you say things like “the TSA want to kill the majority of us”…I’m not sure what reaction you’re expecting. That’s just not a rational thing to say. Still, if I offended you I apologize.
Never said the TSA wanted to kill us.

Next paragraph started with ‘they’ want to....

‘They’ being the powers that be. The ‘Elites’ the rich and powerful have been talking about population reduction for decades

TSA just wants to make our lives miserable ;)

So lobby for more strict enforcement.

Wait, that's not what you really want - you just want everyone disarmed.

Is it you that's not an American or was that someone else?
You need to stop telling me what I want.
Nobody EVER said that they/I want to take all your guns away, so stop bleating that. You are paranoid.
I am an American born in Cali that moved to Vancouver B.C.
I have family in the States, so don't tell me I have nothing to do with this, or I don't deserve to have an opinion.
Instead of attacking me, how about attacking the problem?

Instead of attacking me, how about attacking the problem?
The old "let's do nothing cuz I think that won't work plan".
I put forth as good a theory as anyone on why this is such a problem. Anybody have thoughts?
I think it's more of a common mentality issue than a mental health one. People in the US think that society owes them -- regardless of political leanings. Even the "Far-Right Extremists" went through a school system that is biased to the Left. So for example, say they have a beef against the LGBT movement and they don't know how to channel it -- people are taught to do as they feel, right? So a subconscious desire to "show them what I mean" grows until it becomes an urge to put your mark on history regardless of the consequences. The most efficient way to accomplish that is to shoot some kids in a school. The availability of guns facilitates -- but does not originate -- the crime.
Stop teaching kids to live selfish, morally depraved lives. It certainly doesn't help. Enough of this sensual culture where you aren't taught to live responsibly. You want to own a car? You need to be sober when driving. You want to own a house? You need a job to pay the mortgage. You wanna have sex? Be ready to support a kid and his/her mom. You want a gun? Yes you need a license and go through a course. None of this welfare, no "racial equity" in the way of reparations, no "basic income", no free condoms to high school students; regulate the guns, execute the rapists, strengthen the border crossings, and elect a better President (no, I don't mean Kamala). Maybe start by spending more money here at home on the Citizens' good than on that crazy war in Ukraine? To f*ck with anyone who disagrees! I'm done being nice.
The mental health problem is in the teachers who assign "sexual fantasy" homework and every level of power over them that is remotely connected. North America is in a sad state.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that while we discuss serious things here, we’re also smart asses and try to be funny once in a while.
Yeah, I got a bit too dark there... Ever heard of Tom Lehrer?
Thank you. Imagine you (or anyone) had said that to someone who lost their child in a mass shooting.
Fuck...
Though I concur, this is not exactly the same situation here. In our case, we're talking about people on opposite sides of a void being ready to fight our respective opponents. It stands to reason that gun enthusiasts -- however much you disagree with them in that regard -- would have the upper hand.

Yeah, I got a bit too dark there... Ever heard of Tom Lehrer?

Though I concur, this is not exactly the same situation here. In our case, we're talking about people on opposite sides of a void being ready to fight our respective opponents. It stands to reason that gun enthusiasts -- however much you disagree with them in that regard -- would have the upper hand.
With the thousands of people active in this forum, you can bet your bottom dollar that some of them have lost a family member to gun violence.
Think about that.

Back