Jan 6 ratings dud

I don’t think what Trump did infringed on the 1st amendment by any means.

I just think he had a massive part to play in making everyone believe something that was untrue.

"I'll go to jail if I say it but....Tomorrow we go into the Capitol Building."
- Ray Eps

I find it hard to believe that nobody saw it coming.
If the Jan 6 committee was honest, they would talk about the obvious fact that this guy never went to jail for recruiting the initial breach along with the fence snipping episode.
He was standing right there when the first one went through the fence.

I just think he had a massive part to play in making everyone believe something that was untrue.
If there wasn't enough fraud to change the election, then neither was there enough insurrection.
I agree that Trump stoked people up, but we all saw the battle ground states stop counting, and nobody else BUT them.
Call it legitimate if you want to, but I was really annoyed when I saw it happen on election night, before Mr. Trump said anything.
I was like wtf is up with this?
What are the odds that that 6 states randomly stop counting at the same time, and they just happen to be the battleground states where the election is close?
(6/50)*(5/49)*(4/48)*(3/47)*(2*46)*(1/45) = .0000000006 that is one chance in about 15 million.
It looks co-ordinated beyond a reasonable doubt (1 in 15 million), and I think the average guy sees it that way anyhow.
It's hard to say that's just the luck of the draw on election night. Seriously.
Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall in November, not January.
There is no fixing it either.
The election looks rigged as hell.

PS: I thought the Trump rally on Jan 6 was a real bad idea, and I dreaded what might happen there.
My mother was right: Trump is a loose cannon.
She was a dyed in the wool democrat.

Last edited:
Refusing to acknowledge the facts as presented seems a terrible path to take.
The election looked rigged as hell to me on election night.
That's a fact.
and I don't need somebody to tell me that my eyes lied to me.
Time for my daily gaslighting.

Last edited:
The election looked rigged as hell to me on election night.
That's a fact.
and I don't need somebody to tell me that my eyes lied to me.
Time for my daily gaslighting.
That's too bad, because the "information" you are basing that on is being debunked in real-time.
You just don't want to see the truth, and that is not only sad but it is also scary AF.

It was like watching a basketball game where the score-keepers are winning.
I stayed up past 2 am that night and I know what I saw.

Back