Jan 6 ratings dud

Regardless of whether or not Trump is guilty of inciting the insurrection by the letter of the law, he sure appears guilty of criminal conspiracy with respect to his fake elector activities.

I wonder why several people involved with the scheme asked Trump for pardons…🤔
I wonder if he’ll answer this one.

There were only a few antifa guys there.
They were released the next day.
The worst provocateurs worked for somebody else, and they did NOT go to jail, nor were they even charged.
If Trump didn’t want the insurrection to happen, why didn’t he quickly make a statement to stop?

Took him 1 hour and 39 minutes to tweet a statement asking them to be peaceful from the moment they began getting violent.

You’re incorrect.

okay, that is a june 6 update, and 4 proud boys were charged.
I'll update my point.
Isn't it odd that only 4 people are charged with seditious conspiracy out of 865 arrests and still counting as IBB said?
Ray Eps is seen on video shouting "tomorrow we go in" all over the capitol grounds.
Why wasn't he arrested and charged the same as the proud boys?

If Trump didn’t want the insurrection to happen, why didn’t he quickly make a statement to stop?
Took him 1 hour and 39 minutes to tweet a statement asking them to be peaceful from the moment they began getting violent.
If the DC Mayor, and the chief of police did NOT want an insurrection then ditto for the national guard.
Ray Eps shouted "tomorrow we go in", and the captitol police are NOT trained for riot control.
They knew it was coming, but did nothing. Why?

Then after the violence started, Why did it take an hour to get approval?
Like I said before the timeline doesn't add up, and the decision-making doesn't add up.

In the critical minutes before rioters had breached the Capitol building around 2 p.m., the chief of the U.S. Capitol Police force and the mayor of Washington, D.C., put out urgent requests for guard backup. But it took more than an hour to get formal approval for their deployment, and then nearly three more hours for the first guard reinforcements to arrive.

Last edited:
okay, that is a june 6 update, and 4 proud boys were charged.
I'll update my point.
Isn't it odd that only 4 people are charged with seditious conspiracy out of 865 arrests and still counting as IBB said?
Ray Eps is seen on video shouting "tomorrow we go in" all over the capitol grounds.
Why wasn't he arrested and charged the same as the proud boys?
Seditious conspiracy is difficult to prosecute, and it’s charged very rarely. Not a lot of prosecutors with experience to do it. I listened to a documentary on it and it was pretty interesting.

Ray Eps reportedly never entered the capitol.

If the DC Mayor, and the chief of police did NOT want an insurrection then ditto for the national guard.
Ray Eps shouted "tomorrow we go in", and the captitol police are NOT trained for riot control.
They knew it was coming, but did nothing. Why?

Then after the violence started, Why did it take an hour to get approval?
Like I said before the timeline doesn't add up, and the decision-making doesn't add up.

In the critical minutes before rioters had breached the Capitol building around 2 p.m., the chief of the U.S. Capitol Police force and the mayor of Washington, D.C., put out urgent requests for guard backup. But it took more than an hour to get formal approval for their deployment, and then nearly three more hours for the first guard reinforcements to arrive.

The president would have full authority to deploy the guard. He didn’t do it quickly. From your own link:

But Trump’s claim that he acted quickly is contradicted by news reports citing unnamed sources who say the president initially resisted efforts to bring in the National Guard at the outset of the Capitol riot.

The New York Times, citing unnamed Defense Department officials, said it was Vice President Mike Pence, not Trump, who approved deployment of the D.C. National Guard that afternoon. The Times also cited a “person with knowledge of the events” who said Trump “initially rebuffed and resisted requests to mobilize the National Guard “and that the “mobilization was initiated with the help of Pat A. Cipollone, the White House counsel, among other officials.”

Last edited:
Why didn’t Trump calm down the crowd? His family, Hannity, they all texted him. Why’d he wait?

Why didn’t Trump calm down the crowd? His family, Hannity, they all texted him. Why’d he wait?
Do you think he wanted the rioters to take over the capitol building and kill his republican majority in congress, along with Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, etc.?
I don't think so. I don't think he wanted that at all.
Again, I have to ask, why weren't they protected from the rioters?

In fact, one of the defense department officials slowing the response of the guard was the brother of Michael Flynn.

It wasn't enough delay to make a difference, as you say the same about election fraud, because the fact is that the guard was 3 hours late after that, and much too late to help.
I love how you cancel your own points.

Looks like Flynn wasn't alone. Did they conspire? Contact Mr. Schiff immediately! :ROFLMAO:
but the senior military leaders who were on the call said it was their best advice not to have uniformed Guardsmen on the Capitol grounds.
Walker identified those senior leaders as Gen. Walter Piatt and Lt. Gen. Charles Flynn

Last edited:
Back