Well today was rough...

In the UK the police kill between 0 and 4 people per year in general.

In the USA, the police kill approximately 1000 people each year.

Our cops are scared shitless of our heavily armed population, and so they routinely shoot people.
That could be part of your problem. Scared cops and others routinely shoot people. People have guns because they are scared of being shot. A bit of a un-merry go round situation.

Yes it does. First sentence. Says you can buy guns. Unabridged an inalienable. We already came up with what it all means before you were born.
First sentence? There’s only one sentence.

And it doesn’t say you can buy guns, actually. It says you can “keep and bear arms.”

Am I gonna have to give you a lesson on the Constitution?

I need to school you in what it all means! Youre a fuckin college punk.

So don't gimme none of your fancy words..The contract is you can have and purchase guns. Cant change it to take it away....You can talk about your grievances in your fancy buildings.

But corporate punishment for all gun owners is out of the question. We need more rights not less. If we are that far apart in thinking we shouldnt be in schools together anyways. This is nothing of a peace time. We are in a class warfare system designed to create a civil war.

What the focus needs to be is the people. These types of people seem to be young and angry. Do they have friends that hunt? Do they own property to defend?

Or are they weak losers who need a pistol to feel important..Thats the dude you want ..Thats the guy who is gonna start something or lose it.

So don't gimme none of your fancy words..The contract is you can have and purchase guns. Cant change it to take it away....You can talk about your grievances in your fancy buildings.

But corporate punishment for all gun owners is out of the question. We need more rights not less. If we are that far apart in thinking we shouldnt be in schools together anyways. This is nothing of a peace time. We are in a class warfare system designed to create a civil war.

Attachments

• A5E453A8-5AF6-48CD-AD10-3C5A0A24BDD3.jpeg
    A5E453A8-5AF6-48CD-AD10-3C5A0A24BDD3.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
Honey, I know, I know
I know times are changing
It's time we all reach out
For something new, that means you too
You say you want a leader
But you can't seem to make up your mind
I think you better close it
And let me guide you to the purple rain

Screenshot 2022-04-12 021807.jpg

Get Elon involved.

The guns will need an RFID chip to activate the firing mechanism. Likewise, have a signal to disable it remotely. Call it the 'Musk Et'. Get near a school or public place and the gun wont fire. Give the firearm receiver like 5G Wifi link to Starlinks floating by...FUCKING SAFETY FOR THE KIDS!

Carry the chip in a card in your wallet. Or implanted in the webbing of your thumb.

Tis a dream.. It could work. But at what cost? That would be a step, logically before they take them away.

Last edited:
Got to say a thing. Today, they are releasing videos of officers preventing the parents from retrieving their kids in the school (parents at gun point). But officers saving their own kids attending.............

Explain.

Got to say a thing. Today, they are releasing videos of officers preventing the parents from retrieving their kids in the school (parents at gun point). But officers saving their own kids attending.............

Explain.
I ran this story yesterday. They claim that it was 4 minutes between when the shooter started shooting that school and when the FIRST police officers entered. But after the officers called for more resources, it took about an hour for all resources to “measure” the situation and for the U.S. Border Patrol SWAT team to neutralize the target.

Make of this information what you will.

Explain.
There’s nothing left to explain. People will be people. Fear, poor judgement, lack of training etc. That is unlikely to change. If everyone drove perfectly we wouldn’t need seat belts. That’s not possible.

This situation would not happen as often if Republican governors didn’t resist even the simplest of controls. There’s a significant population of people that value gun culture more than safety. The good guys with guns are proving themselves not reliable enough, so there has to be another layer of protection. Most Republicans don’t want it. Trump at least tried banning bump stocks and was immediately taken to court for it.

If you want what you got, keep doing what you’re doing.

ah, so you're incapable of having a reasonable discussion or learning anything ... lol, speaking of laughable punks ...... ... not a surprise though
You are misquoting the 2nd amendment ..... learn to read

The right to bear arms is universally accepted as your right to have guns.

Quit being smart..All of sudden you dont know what that means...or think is says something new..fuck off.

and BTW ..... it's not a contract ..... it's an amendment and can be amended ..... but that's a 3 syllable word so you're prolly not there yet since you can't spell 'accepting'

.... but here's a quote pf the very first sentence, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

See the very first words are "wrll regulated militia"? THE VERY FIRST WORDS!

That's where learning to read would help you

words are noise. It means you can have guns.

It clearly says to me...I can buy guns and own them.

That is what it says man. I disagree with any other interpretation.

Last edited:
Back