Well today was rough...

America's homicide rate (3.8) is way the fuck higher than every other comparably wealthy industrialized democracy - Australia (1.07), Canada (1.44), UK (.96), Germany (.70), Spain (.63), Italy (.81), France (1.20), Sweden (.92), Norway (.92), etc.

Our populations aren't so widely different, but our gun laws are.
So you have just proved my point. Thank you IBB.

No one is touching the subject of people being over medicated.

Mass shootings have risen since widespread usage of SSRI ( anti depressants)

All have very undesirable side effects.

With this current shooter, pics have come up from his social media accounts of him in skirts.

What if he’s ‘trans’ what if he was on puberty blockers?

He’s seems to have a history of mental issues. What psychiatric drugs was he on??

What if he was on ‘hormone therapy’, anti depressants, and cv 19 vaccinated ????

How would all of those interact with each other?

Could it make him completely snap??

These are all important questions and things to be looked at.
42 million Americans take ssri drugs. For there to be a connection you’d need way more of them snapping.

Switzerland has guns for every forth person of their population. A modern western country but do not feel the need to kill each other like Americans.

I'm not sure where we're at with this but I am 100% certain that the group we have assembled here today will get to the bottom of this and form an alliance on how best to move this country forward. Then actually do so. You fine gentlemen are doing the Lord's Work.

No one is touching the subject of people being over medicated.

Mass shootings have risen since widespread usage of SSRI ( anti depressants)

All have very undesirable side effects.

With this current shooter, pics have come up from his social media accounts of him in skirts.

What if he’s ‘trans’ what if he was on puberty blockers?

He’s seems to have a history of mental issues. What psychiatric drugs was he on??

What if he was on ‘hormone therapy’, anti depressants, and cv 19 vaccinated ????

How would all of those interact with each other?

Could it make him completely snap??

These are all important questions and things to be looked at.
Yet nobody will do anything about it, or anything else.

It's way harder to kill someone with a machete than a gun.
Don’t underestimate a person with a machete who’s got their Adrenalin pumping.

I’ve got a friend who’s retired LAPD gang unit.
MS13 has killed a lot of people with machetes. And it’s quite brutal. Straight out of horror movie stuff.

Don’t underestimate a person with a machete who’s got their Adrenalin pumping.

I’ve got a friend who’s retired LAPD gang unit.
MS13 has killed a lot of people with machetes. And it’s quite brutal. Straight out of horror movie stuff.
No they haven't. :laughings:

These forum debates are tucking stupid.

Just a bunch of people trying to prove others that disagree with you wrong.,

No attempts to actually discuss.

As a group - the group called Americans - this is the society we've created. We chose this. A culture where your right to keep and bear arms trumps a little kid's right to make it through a day at school alive.

It's baked in by now. The only question is.... how much can we take? How many decades will pass and how many lives will be tragically lost before a critical mass says enough?

IMO, the "gun problem" is not about guns or the 2nd amendment so much as it about the attitudes about and around those things. There is this entrenched frenzied free-for-all fervor type of attitude about gun rights that has made change impossible at this point. And that's just the way it is.

I'm a gun owner and 2nd amendment supporter. I'm also an outspoken advocate for strong, sweeping, widespread, *meaningful* firearm regulation. In particular - I think firearms should be treated almost exactly like motor vehicles: licensing, registration, mandatory insurance, etc.

As a group - the group called Americans - this is the society we've created. We chose this. A culture where your right to keep and bear arms trumps a little kid's right to make it through a day at school alive.

It's baked in by now. The only question is.... how much can we take? How many decades will pass and how many lives will be tragically lost before a critical mass says enough?

IMO, the "gun problem" is not about guns or the 2nd amendment so much as it about the attitudes about and around those things. There is this entrenched frenzied free-for-all fervor type of attitude about gun rights that has made change impossible at this point. And that's just the way it is.

I'm a gun owner and 2nd amendment supporter. I'm also an outspoken advocate for strong, sweeping, widespread, *meaningful* firearm regulation. In particular - I think firearms should be treated almost exactly like motor vehicles: licensing, registration, mandatory insurance, etc.
That would create a few jobs, make money for the government to waste on their fancies, please lots of people, disappoint others who will say it hasnt gone far enough and so on. But really would it save any lives and solve the problem America has with killing it's own people?................ Which I think is your aim?

I'm not reading all of this but I think I have this thing figured out in such a way that both sides will agree. We're approaching the problem wrong. What's the one thing that all school shootings have in common? Every single one of these instances there was a school involved. Now, we OBVIOUSLY can't take people or guns out of the equation but I have yet to hear anyone suggesting taking the actual school out the equation. No schools = no school shootings.

You're welcome.
Don’t know if you’re bring sarcastic or not but this may be the one of the best ideas yet.

Get rid of the schools. Get your kids out of these government indoctrination camps that day by day are looking more and more like minimum security prisons.

I’d be more than happy to get a paycheck from Uncle Sam to home school my kids.
I won’t even demand a paycheck over the summer vacation ;)

That would create a few jobs, make money for the government to waste on their fancies, please lots of people, disappoint others who will say it hasnt gone far enough and so on. But really would it save any lives and solve the problem America has with killing it's own people?................ Which I think is your aim?
It doesn't matter. That's my opinion. I dont care about yours.

If you are ok with the current paradigm - trading children's lives for frenzied gun access - I have good news..... this is the reality we're living. This paradigm is deeply entrenched and not going to change anytime soon.

If you, like me, are not ok with this current paradigm- tough shit. This is the way it is and the way it's going to be.

Good luck.

Im not ok with it. Some kid commits a crime, don't punish me. Come up with a system to create the best possible percentages.

Its looking like a bunch of people just cannot be trusted. They are mentally ill or whatever.

Don’t know if you’re bring sarcastic or not but this may be the one of the best ideas yet.

Get rid of the schools. Get your kids out of these government indoctrination camps that day by day are looking more and more like minimum security prisons.

I’d be more than happy to get a paycheck from Uncle Sam to home school my kids.
I won’t even demand a paycheck over the summer vacation ;)
My goodness.

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
Back