Trump was right

He needs them in the US, as well, to polish his shoes and all the other shit someone as important as him shouldn't have to do.

lol

---------- Update ----------

why would anyone ever answer lambo-tomy seriously
Because its important to document that Trump is in the race for the soul purpose of making Jeb look like a more sane choice down the road when America will be given the Comrade A or Comrade B false choice of him or Hilary.

Cheers! :)

Ghost has a better chance than Trump does. 100 percent name recognition is what it is, but this dude's whole reason to exist is to jump sharks.

The establishment will choose the nominees by spreading the money far and wide so everybody gets 7% of the vote except the people they want to win which will get 15% (a landslide).

Trump is running for president of the United States, not president of the United Nations. Its rather funny to listen to Trump unfiltered and not to the multitude of ventriloquist dummies programmed by K-Street consultants.

The GOP has to play nice to Trump or he'll run as an Interdependent. I believe the GOP would rather loose with Jeb than win with Trump.

Watching Trump chew up the army of Politically Correct Lame stream media is amusing. I won't be voting for him, but it is entertaining.

I quail at the idea that whatever retard the retards of the U.S. vote into power calls the shots for the whole globe. It's even worse this time because the latest Bush incumbent is the most special-needs candidate that I've seen in my lifetime.

Oh, my Bubba. I believe you've just talked me into voting for Jeb Bush.........not.
But goodness, if it comes down to voting for Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton, there's only one clear choice...apply for Australian citizenship.

Whoa! An eighteen post discussion of Trump's policies? I didn't know he had any--I keep getting distracted by the hair!

I know...slightly, via the Interweb...the guy who did the FOH sound for Trumps announcement that he was running. I'm assured that all the positive interjections and calls from the floor were from actors, paid to make them at specific times. It's amazing how popular you can seem when you can own your audience!

Back