Post your latest purchase!

Cool...I have a question.

That Korg Kontrol....do you think I'd be able to trigger specific drums within Addictive Drums...and record into a DAW midi channel using that thing?

I have Sonar Professional with Addictive Drums on board. When writing drum parts I'd much rather get at least SOMETHING down and then edit it....rather than hand writing each note. I imagine writing drums would go quite a bit faster once something like this was set up for sensitivity and drum assignments. I've never done anything like that before...I'm wondering if the Kontrol is what I really need.

Do yourself a favor and check out the Korg Nanopad. Best $60 you'll spend on getting 16 velocity sensitive pads and easy setup.

Very cool...ty.

It looks like there's a few million things that will do what I need. That Nanopad is $42 with free shipping through Amazon. Lol....if I wanted to wait 45 days for it I could get it for $32 from Japan.

I'll get it on Wed.

Thanks again guys.

Just picked up a used Electro 4 sw73 for $1500.... was trying to do the softsynths via computer and or iPad but damn unreliable...a few cut outs live and I was done for the time being..

mainly will be using this for the hammond which is kick ass on this baby.

akai-mpc-studio-804806.jpg

youll find me in the hip hop forum

Back