Microphones

Which mic should I buy, why can't I buy it at Radio Shack, and which way do I point it?
T
Replies
16
Views
2K
moresound
M
S
Replies
26
Views
10K
shoggoth80
S
mixmkr
Replies
4
Views
14K
ctguy1955
C
J
Replies
31
Views
8K
lank81
L
G
Replies
5
Views
1K
hairylarry
H
V
Replies
4
Views
1K
hairylarry
H
PDP
Replies
0
Views
2K
PDP
robgreen
Replies
8
Views
3K
robgreen
robgreen
C
Replies
1
Views
895
Shadow_7
Shadow_7
N
Replies
2
Views
2K
moresound
M
Scrubucket7
  • Poll Poll
3 4 5
Replies
94
Views
20K
bassman1441
B
J
Replies
15
Views
2K
moresound
M
brother rat
Replies
2
Views
1K
Shadow_7
Shadow_7
M
Replies
12
Views
2K
moresound
M
.Tyson Studios.
Replies
8
Views
2K
tonesponge
T
S
Replies
5
Views
10K
shoggoth80
S
F
Replies
14
Views
11K
RyanIBIJ
R
F
Replies
3
Views
9K
LDS
Back
Top