World Communion Recital

Another World Communion Recital and convention,this one was at United Methodist Church,(Woodland), May-26-08...Around 2000 peoples,we did a presentation of percussion,(Tim Hamilton-drums,...Fernando Ledesma-Percussion..Paul-Congas,...Gerry Zaragemca-Congas,we also play with and African band and singers...Good organization,media,and amplification system.Dr. Zaragemca

Why don't you tell people that your real name is Gerry Carillo and that you do not possess a doctorate?

Z-mang -- post in the live events forum *before* your next gig (per the stickies). All this music theory talk is way over my head. BTW, do you allow audience participation?

World Comunion Recital

Last Sunday,(10-5-08), again were invited to join the musical group and Choir of the Chirst United Methodist Church,(Sugarland,Texas), for this special Recital, we were a percussion ensemble playing together with the church/Band... Fernando Ledesma,(percussion),Tim Hamilton,(Drum/set),and GerryZaragemca,(percussion), we started with and Afro/Jazz,(6/8)...opening the ceremony,then and Afro/Pop,(Socka),song and and incorporating flavor to the songs played by the church/band...Everybody was real excited of the experience a few pictures and talking with some of the members of the church. Around 1500 people in all,(three), sessions,there are some DVD.,of the performing I have to wait to the people which have the copies.Dr. Zaragemca

Last Sunday,(10-5-08), again were invited to join the musical group and Choir of the Chirst United Methodist Church,(Sugarland,Texas), for this special Recital, we were a percussion ensemble playing together with the church/Band... Fernando Ledesma,(percussion),Tim Hamilton,(Drum/set),and GerryZaragemca,(percussion), we started with and Afro/Jazz,(6/8)...opening the ceremony,then and Afro/Pop,(Socka),song and and incorporating flavor to the songs played by the church/band...Everybody was real excited of the experience a few pictures and talking with some of the members of the church. Around 1500 people in all,(three), sessions,there are some DVD.,of the performing I have to wait to the people which have the copies.Dr. Zaragemca

You're back! Oh MY how we've missed you around here :D

I was there. I didn't see you at all! Liar!

OF COURSE HE WAS THERE!!!:mad:

Did you see the guy with the stethoscope and white lab coat who was screwing up all the percussion parts with tongue depressors?

THAT WAS HIM!!!!!:D

No that was me, sorry for the confusion; I'm Gerry's drum tech. He was drinking Tea at the time, but christ did he rock out when he was done with it!

Back