World Communion Recital

I did three big shows over the weekend, I'm playing a wedding at Tavern on the Green in NYC on Thursday, a regular weekly show at a club in Manhattan on Friday night, a big party in the Hamptons on Saturday night and a show at a club in Brooklyn on Sunday night. The week after I'll be busy too, and the week after that and the week after that as well. Then I get to go upstate and visit my mom at the nursing home and I've taken that week off. Then I have bookings through August and will probably be picking up a few more.
So?................ who cares?

What? No religious conventions?

You know you're a pro when you've played a Lutheran pot luck!:D

This guy is worse than me...
I played in the pub the other day. There were 3 regulars there. The PA was shitty. On the plus side, the guitarist's Dad bought me a pint.

Oh yeah, I forgot......

.....and my girlfriend's dog and cats like my playing and listen in............ that's gotta stand for something, right? :P

i'm in... but how do we know how far he's down???

hey demented, i'll hit you as soon as my "too much rep in 24 hours" restriction is lifted (should only be a few more hours).

after all, just your willing participation is enough for me! :D

i should be able to hit you again too, strat.

as far as how deep he can get in, maybe we should hold off on negging him any more until he gets back in the green. i know he at least used to have a few sympathizers around here.

man, how vindictive have i become over this??? :eek:

Alright...we'll keep an eye on his chiclets, and if they turn green again, we'll shoot 'em back down.

Vindictive? Maybe... But that's what rep is for. To give others who don't know the poster an idea of whether or not he/she offers anything constructive. This guy doesn't.

I did a search ealier. Found a thread where he takes 3 posts to explain his so called "Ph.D".

Never ONCE does he mention a university, school, professors, studies, tests or anything!!!!

He just lists all the places he's been and people he's played with. He must feel that he deserves it, so he's earned the right to give himself a Ph.D.:rolleyes:

I did a search ealier. Found a thread where he takes 3 posts to explain his so called "Ph.D".

Never ONCE does he mention a university, school, professors, studies, tests or anything!!!!

He just lists all the places he's been and people he's played with. He must feel that he deserves it, so he's earned the right to give himself a Ph.D.:rolleyes:

Have you seen his diatribes on other forums? Saw one about 4 years old that I found with a Google search. Same deal then & there...

Zarashmegma and I live in the same city. Surely someone local with his "credentials" would be popular. I've never heard of him and neither have any other drummers I know.

Total hack.

Zarashmegma and I live in the same city. Surely someone local with his "credentials" would be popular. I've never heard of him and neither have any other drummers I know.

Total hack.

Does he give online midi lessons like you do? :D

Does he give online midi lessons like you do? :D

He tries, but I steal all of his customers because I'm way better and everyone knows it! There's a line of people outside my house right now. You should set up a home-brew stand in my driveway. You'd make a killing......and give me 60%. :D

He tries, but I steal all of his customers because I'm way better and everyone knows it! There's a line of people outside my house right now. You should set up a home-brew stand in my driveway. You'd make a killing......and give me 60%. :D

I should...but I would never get the beer down that far. I'd drink it on the way.

I'm just glad you give lessons over the phone...that's what shmegman should do . :D

Back