World Communion Recital

zaragemca

Another World Communion Recital and convention,this one was at United Methodist Church,(Woodland), May-26-08...Around 2000 peoples,we did a presentation of percussion,(Tim Hamilton-drums,...Fernando Ledesma-Percussion..Paul-Congas,...Gerry Zaragemca-Congas,we also play with and African band and singers...Good organization,media,and amplification system.Dr. Zaragemca

Gerry Z,
2000 peoples ..... that's quite a fews! What does this have to do with the price of gas in China? Will you returns to Galveston soon?

I had 30,000 at the Dr_GL World Percussion Seminar of the Universe. 30,000 people universally agreed that zaragemca is a hack and a fake.

why does he come back? :confused:

Because he doesn't realize that all these posts eventually end up on Google. When people query his name all the threads here and all the other boards he posts on will show him for what he is: a self-deluded, self promoting fake.

The sad thing is, he's probably a really good percussionist. If he would build his reputation on his ability rather than shamelessly spamming user boards and using a fake name and impersonating a doctor, I'd probably have respect for him.

Maybe.

I wonder when he'll figure that the plural for a group of persons is people, not peoples.

Or that you're supposed to put spaces after punctuation marks.

And sentences end with periods,:confused:

Okay.............

I did three big shows over the weekend, I'm playing a wedding at Tavern on the Green in NYC on Thursday, a regular weekly show at a club in Manhattan on Friday night, a big party in the Hamptons on Saturday night and a show at a club in Brooklyn on Sunday night. The week after I'll be busy too, and the week after that and the week after that as well. Then I get to go upstate and visit my mom at the nursing home and I've taken that week off. Then I have bookings through August and will probably be picking up a few more.
So?................ who cares?

i rarely neg anyone, but i just negged this idiot. i figure, why should i treat him any differently than someone selling i-phones and xboxes? he's a spammer too.

i'm gonna have to start spreading even MORE pos rep just so i can keep negging this assclown.

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

i rarely neg anyone, but i just negged this idiot. i figure, why should i treat him any differently than someone selling i-phones and xboxes? he's a spammer too.

i'm gonna have to start spreading even MORE pos rep just so i can keep negging this assclown.

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

I only neg rep spam as well--but you're right. This is spam. He makes no real contribution to the board, but feels free to come on here and puff his chest out about his percutive mastery.

I'm with you...

yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

i'm also handing out pos rep to all who join in the fight!!!

that is, those that i'm able to at the moment (sorry greg & strat, i gotta spread some more. we need more recruits).

yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

i'm also handing out pos rep to all who join in the fight!!!

that is, those that i'm able to at the moment (sorry greg & strat, i gotta spread some more. we need more recruits).

No sweat. It's the thought that counts.

------

Damn...I've already repped youse guys too recently...like I said: It's the thought that counts.

Back