Wilko!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh but if was "The Empire" it would all be pink as per the colonial days.:confused:

I think we are loosing the sense of irony now!! and the thread topic. Just seen the changes in the Ireland team for the next game. Hope it makes a difference.

At least we Wilkinson fit again for England. Shame Robinson is out. He was the only world class player we had on Friday.

Ah, I'm only messing around.

And yeah, i hope to God it makes some difference for us, it's about time. For far too long, we have had an untouchable 15, who were guaranteed a place no matter how they played.

Great that Wilkinson is fit. And yeah, Robinson played his heart out.

You didn't happen to catch any of the France v Namibia match, did you? Some astounding play from the French, but it comes in moments - there was also plenty of stupid mistakes, plenty of forward passes.

Ah, I'm only messing around.

And yeah, i hope to God it makes some difference for us, it's about time. For far too long, we have had an untouchable 15, who were guaranteed a place no matter how they played.

Great that Wilkinson is fit. And yeah, Robinson played his heart out.

You didn't happen to catch any of the France v Namibia match, did you? Some astounding play from the French, but it comes in moments - there was also plenty of stupid mistakes, plenty of forward passes.
I was gigging last night and only caught half of the game. I really don't think you can judge too much from these games against the minnows. Trouble is if like England and Ireland you fall short everyone shouts for their heads. If you run up a cricket score everyone claims a mismatch. The French looked OK but not the finished article IMHO.

I was gigging last night and only caught half of the game. I really don't think you can judge too much from these games against the minnows. Trouble is if like England and Ireland you fall short everyone shouts for their heads. If you run up a cricket score everyone claims a mismatch. The French looked OK but not the finished article IMHO.

Yeah you have a point. Games against minnows may not be indicative on the true potential of a team. The Boks and the Wallabies always seem to lift their game given stiff opposition. I tell you that NZ has not written off either of those teams by a long shot.... They still scare us...

Well, it's over for us, Wilko.

We lost to Argentina, 30-15.

Hope you kill France in the quarters.

I heard you lost to the Pumas. They have had a good World cup so far.

I hope we do. But you can never write off France. There is some controversy over France's jersey. It is very dark and in the quarters, it will br decided by a coin toss, who wears the "away jersey". People have commented that this was a deliberate poly by France so that if they met the AB's in the Final then the AGB's woould lose a bit of the psychological advantage by not wearing the Black jersey. Who knows? I wouldn't put it past the Frogs!

But we are meeting them in the Quarters, not ther Final and I ahope we win....!

Back