Where's The Advice... Another BS Site

King Music

I had asked for what I thought would be a simple question for "someone". I will save myself time and ask a pro... I can tell already this Mixing Forum is a waste of my time. I'll save myself time and get a Pro... This is wannabee Heaven.

Uh, ok, so I go to that other post (that's only a few hours old no less) where you didn't exactly ask a straight question that I can see, and now you're ready to bail. I mean, there's a lot to this.. It's not like 'Just tell me a bunch of stuff.
Wayne

King Music said:
I had asked for what I thought would be a simple question for "someone". I will save myself time and ask a pro... I can tell already this Mixing Forum is a waste of my time. I'll save myself time and get a Pro... This is wannabee Heaven.

Hey, you get what you pay for. Actually here you get a lot more. But pros will be happy to take your money, and they are generally worth what you pay them.

Exactly how long did you wait for a reply, a minute? It's not as if pros or seasoned home recordists spend all day lurking waiting to answer questions, you know.

This idiot's a major whining baby. He comes in here every once in a while and cries about something. He should grow a penis and a backbone before he ever goes out in public again.

punkin said:
Where did all those little red chicklets come from?
I could give him 5, but he aint worth it. Some people think the world revolves around them. The only ones who are correct are children.... :rolleyes:

Just handing out some red apples.

this guy seem to be a bit frustrated.
He might be having problems chosing a proper gown, for his sailor boyfriend who just came home after a long trip to visit The Pete`s Uncel, who incidently was exxojl :D

Funny, I have gotten tons of information here.

Some Drama Club Fruit said:
First, I'm a singer/performer... Background Singers... Recruited them from the Lion King where we all worked

Ah. I think I see the source of the trouble.

I looked at the two threads that you started (other than this one), and in one you got a response in less than an hour and in the other you started to get responses in just over three hours. What are you complaining about? People have taken the time to respond, but you just need to be patient and let the posts come in. Further, you didn't post into the threads after your original questions, which you should have done if you wanted a real discussion about your mixing issues.

I also agree with mixsit, your question was not a simple one. You've basically bought a bunch of gear you don't know how to use, and it will take quite a bit of discussion to get it sorted out for you. And that's a discussion you will have to take part in, you can't just expect to post a question and then abandon the thread and still somehow get whatever answer it is you think you are looking for.

All that said, I do think your plan of hiring a professional is a good one. You will learn much more quickly if you have someone right there with you, showing you how to use your gear. I would suggest you hire a mix engineer though, not a mastering engineer.

The first place I would go if I were you is the sound mixer/engineer on the show you are doing.

beezelbubba said:
Bummer that he left,he probably had so much to offer!
You guys suck.Can't you reply in a timely fashion? :mad:
:D
I waited almost 3 hours to reply to this....you gonna leave now too Beeze? :p

Lets not forget were a waste of time. :D

Oh wait a second, we know how to ask a question and how to answer one one so.......... I guess King Music Is the Pro then with his 15 EQ's and his Damn Fine Lion king mix! HAHAHA! :rolleyes:

And now back to wasting time! :D

-Blaze

Back