Where to install?!?

Flo' Dolo

Hope this is the right place to ask...

I downloaded some new drivers for my soundcard (delta1010lt), but there was no installer program(?!?!?). It looks as if all the components are there (.dll - interface system tray applet - control panel extension - and a system file/wdm driver). Where the hell do I need to stick these things to replace the old files?

I'm not a windows kid, using g4 & DP3 primarily, but I'd like to continue using my windows box, as well. I like the flexibility of choosing what I want to use depending on what I'm doing or who with - besides, that way I can have "hands on" with a few

I've tried downloading the driver update several times, always with the same results. Am I missing something?

<pardon my lack of saavy on the windows side of the house>

Thanks in advance,

DJ (no-i'm-not-a-musician-but-my-turntable-is-an-instrument-and-I-play-a-mean-set-o-spoons) Dolo

went through the same crap with windows me man..... go to your start bar...bottom left corner of the screen.... follow this Start bar/settings/control panel/system/device manager you should be able to double click on the delta in your sound and game controllers and it'll bring up properties which should have a button to update drivers. click on that and point the computer to where the drivers are if you have one of those screens that says you need to pick where the drivers are and it has a check box for floppy, C drive, cd rom and Specify.....you need to click on the C drive box and the specify box and then in specify go to exactly where the drivers are....that should work what windows system are you running?

Last edited:
I owe you a few beers, & won't even ask where you live...

Distortedrumble,

Thank you, thank you, and thank you...

Oh yeah, I'm using XP Pro.

Diendolo

Back