what's wrong with a heated disscussion?

or maybe i'm just an asshole.

could be. :D

but i'm still right.

My brother is a psychologist and one of the most profound things that he ever told me was that "we're all assholes". It's the best piece of "pop psychology" I've ever heard, sure beats anything Dr. Phil ever said. It frees one up from having to think that you always need to be right, always serious about yourself, always superior, etc.

I think that we should turn this into an AA forum (Assholes Anonymous).

Hi, my name is Tom and I'm an asshole...

U R CANADIAN!

(before my other Canadian friends get all over my ass, see Jederino post)

Whatever happened to Blue Bear? Anyone hear from him lately?

Terra, you must know him, you're from Canada.

but of course. I know everybody in the country. I have a lot of friends, you see.

true enough, but i'm not claiming to be altruistic.
that would be nessessary (as a technicality) for me to be hypocritical.

more hypocritical is to rail against something as you participate in it.

at this point i will vote with my feet as it were, because my intention was never to get into a pissing contest with any particular member of the bbs.

it's just funny when people yell at each other, then ask to be locked out of the room they did it in.

it's not the rooms fault.

It's the fucking rooms fauLT!!! ARARGHGHGH!

We are all guilty of something in these forums. The big difference is between those who slip into occasional train wreck, recognize their guilt, and try to get back on track, and those who feel or admit to no guilt whatsoever and in fact feel they are Gomez Adams and this board is their train set to dynamite.

G.

I'm guilty of sodomizing a goat on these forums... How can I get back on track to rid myself of all this guilt?

Back